danthaman11

MOC: Gas Station

indexed.gif B-OM-17E

I wanted to share my latest creation. I have been working on this for the last couple of months. This is my first attempt at a modular type building. It is a gas station with a snack shop. Lego has not released a gas station in a long time and I don't think they will ever do an exclusive high end version. So this is my version of a gas station that would fit with the modular cafe corner style buildings. The hardest part was the pumps, once I got that the way I liked it, everything else came together pretty quickly. The snack shop has a full interior and this is my first attempt at making custom stickers. I tried to make it look good with the various width of cars from the 7 wide type cars that I prefer, to the classic 4 stud wide cars and I took some pics with various cars sizes posted at the end. Thanks for looking.

OctanStation1ASmall.jpg

OctanStation2A.jpg

OctanStation4A.jpg

OctanStation13A.jpg

OctanStation6A.jpg

OctanStation7A.jpg

OctanStation9A.jpg

OctanStation12A.jpg

Wow, I like it! Not a lot to look at, but the way you built it makes up for that big time. I love how you slanted the pumps like that. Great signage, too. You caught every detail of a gas station here.

Hola!

That's ace! Lego should get you to work your magic on the new car park before it is released...

Ev

Fantastic job 'dtm11'. The stickers came out great and the horizontal pumps are a really nice. It's a great feature to have, I decided to make the entrance to my car dealer offset as well. I love the exterior brick work and using the 'Octan' colors. Much better looking than Exxon or 7/11. Keep up the great builds default_classic.gif

Awesome Moc, danthaman11

petroleum-based products selling petroleum-based products :o)

LOL

Wow I really love this MOC - what an excellent creation. It's clean and nice and just awesome all around

Impressive build. A gas station was one my my first MOCs and I always like seeing more gas stations to see what details people like to add.

Very neat gas station, those fuel pumps are looking really good! And although it might be a bit strange for a gas station to have such an amount of brickwork, it certainly makes it look very interesting and gives it a more welcoming, less sterile look.

Great job, this is among the very best Lego gas stations I've seen. I can only agree with what others have said: The slanted pumps and the stickering is very well done. I also like the little sign in the flower bed :) This would look great in any layout. Inspiring!

That's amazing, very clean and shiney looking, the shop is brilliant and the pumps are great, at first I thought the angle was a bit funny but it's grown on me and those stickers have come out spot on. Great stuff :thumbup:

It's excellent! I like the dark red corners of the gass station, and how the pumps are put diagonally to the station building.

Very Nice Build!

You did a great job with the custom stickers as well, it looks really "real".

PS: I hope the price is for gallons and not liters...default_tong.gif