Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

MASSIVE Mother Lodes!

MASSIVE Mother Lodes!

(All hyperlinks in this post link to eBay or eBay Auctions)

6263 Imperial Outpost, 6259 Broadside's Brig, 1795 Imperial Cannon, 1729 Barnacle Bay PLUS Wolfgang sets and heaps of extras!

All this for under $70 - EXTRAORDINARY BARGAIN!!!

0d8a_12.JPG

1984_12.JPG

486c_12.JPG

248c_12.JPG

54be_12.JPG

3044_12.JPG

6153_12.JPG

6dd9_12.JPG

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

100+ lbs Lego star wars castle vintage 200 people

You'd need to hire a truck for this lode!!!

1d75_1.JPG

DSC00331.JPG

LEGO Lot of 9 /1 Gallon Bags Star Wars, NBA & Pirates

A mother lode to be sure!!!

216668467_tp.jpg

LEGO huge collection star wars, pirates figures galore

All this could be yours!!!

DSC00002-1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

damn bidding has ended. If only I would have been aware of this... My already amazing pirate collection would have grown even more :)

Are you trying to hoodwink me Jipz or are you actually looking to expand your Pirate collection?

If so I can share more auctions when I stumble across then, and closer to their existing so you can have more time to bid on them. I don't usually purchase from other parts of the world but I still look at the auctions in case they have a picture I might want to download. So I can easily just copy & paste the auction details here if it would benefit someone else.

I was not kidding you, you already have a massive fleet that ask to be expanded :)

Heh? What do you mean " you already have a massive fleet that ask to be expanded" . Is my fleeting sharing intelligence with you that its with-holding from me? I'll kick their butts!

It is funny to me when anyone asks a member of forums such as these whether they are wanting to expand their *insert any theme* LEGO collection... maybe I am alone in this respect, but I am ALWAYS looking to expand my actual collection of LEGO, regardless of the theme (gotta love the compatibility of LEGO ;) ) I just can't seem to get enough LEGO, it is an addiction...

Life is Good.

So Ed, I bet you're estatic about expanding your 4+ Pirate Theme! What about Galidor? Hoping LEGO is going to release some more of those in the future?

Phes seriously, have you seen any of the 4+ pirates in person? You judge them from a picture. I own almost every set in the 4+ line and I think they are great. The only real downfall to them is the size/juniorization of some of them. The sets themselves are full of useful and piratey parts. :)

I would personally prefer a minifig scale pirate series with a nifty little pirate cove for storing all my loot but something is better than nothing. :/

I will build something this week with the new hull and some other parts. I will then take pictures to back up my claim of worth for the 4+ line. I will not use the jumbo figures as they are for playing with when friends bring their children over. I really can't stand Jack Stone sized figures.

Give me until Monday for pictures and I will prove to the best of my ability that 4+ is worth getting. If you are not convinced after that then I will regard your opinion as a more valuable fact based one.

With a yo ho ho and a bottle of cream soda! *sing*

I actually bought two of the 4+ sets, the Pirate ship & the 'island', for a grand total of $5... I also bought three of the Galidor figs from TRU a few years back for 44 cents apiece (I figured they would be nice historical pieces for the Dark Ages of LEGO ;) )... Also, I have bought Clickits as well... I have a four year-old daughter who just loves them:-D ...

So what is my point?

My point is that I never said I would go out of my way to acquire all the themes that LEGO produces, but if the price is right, I will NEVER say "no" to any of them (especially if they are free ;) )...

Life is Good.

Phes seriously, have you seen any of the 4+ pirates in person? You judge them from a picture. I own almost every set in the 4+ line and I think they are great. The only real downfall to them is the size/juniorization of some of them. The sets themselves are full of useful and piratey parts. :)

Yeah.... I own about 75% of them. I have discussed my thoughts on the 4+ Pirate LEGO in the Opinions on the 2004 4+ Pirate Lego Theme.

Indeed the sets are comprised of some useful pieces. But rather than pay extra for the packaging and unwanted pieces, there's the wonder of BrickLink and eBay which is what this thread is actually about. Therefore, it doesn't concern me what else can be created with these sets. If I'm going to purchase an actual set I want decent a set without the jumbo pieces and tacky design. If I just want parts for MOCs, I'll source them from BrickLink and eBay.

You have nothing to prove to make your opinion any more valid. We're each entitled our own opinion no matter how different they may be. Still, I'm interested to see what you intend to do with these 4+ sets. By all means show me (and everyone who is interested) what you can do. I do not doubt that an AFOL can succeed creating something decent with the parts, where LEGO failed... Quite miserably...

I actually bought two of the 4+ sets, the Pirate ship & the 'island', for a grand total of $5... I also bought three of the Galidor figs from TRU a few years back for 44 cents apiece (I figured they would be nice historical pieces for the Dark Ages of LEGO ;) )... Also, I have bought Clickits as well... I have a four year-old daughter who just loves them:-D ...

So what is my point?

My point is that I never said I would go out of my way to acquire all the themes that LEGO produces, but if the price is right, I will NEVER say "no" to any of them (especially if they are free ;) )...

Life is Good.

Why would ye be making this point? :D

If someone asked if I was expanding my Jack Stone, Galidor, etc, *whatever theme could not be assimiliated in the Pirate theme* then I'd say "NOOOOOOOO WAY". If someome asked if I'd keep pieces from the forementioned themes if I acquired them freely, my response would be "Yeah sure".

In fact once I found some Bioncle at the beach of all places. So I kept it. But its not part of my LEGO collection.

I do not doubt that an AFOL can succeed creating something decent with the parts, where LEGO failed... Quite miserably...

This statement... it is so sad that we have to say this about our beloved LEGO... :(

I really don't know what I plan on doing with those two 4+ Pirate sets I have. They are both currently sitting in my daughters room ever since we opened them & built them together... I may think of something soon ;). Like I said though, if I had seen them for more $, I would probably never have bought them, & just got the parts I wanted from Bricklink as well ;) .

Life is Good.

If we wish to continue the discuss on 4+ Pirate LEGO we better do it in the Opinions on the 2004 4+ Pirate Lego Theme before we get in trouble for being off topic.

I think this thread is suppose to be about is it worth while me sharing these eBay auctions here with everyone else, and what do they think of the auction I've put in the spot light.

It is funny to me when anyone asks a member of forums such as these whether they are wanting to expand their *insert any theme* LEGO collection... maybe I am alone in this respect, but I am ALWAYS looking to expand my actual collection of LEGO, regardless of the theme (gotta love the compatibility of LEGO ;) ) I just can't seem to get enough LEGO, it is an addiction...

Life is Good.

I also expand on every themes. This makes me have one of th biggest lego collection around this place :-D Not to mention some people offer me their lego for free sometimes so I can have new pieces from various themes and they are just great :)

It is funny to me when anyone asks a member of forums such as these whether they are wanting to expand their *insert any theme* LEGO collection... maybe I am alone in this respect, but I am ALWAYS looking to expand my actual collection of LEGO, regardless of the theme (gotta love the compatibility of LEGO ;) )  I just can't seem to get enough LEGO, it is an addiction...

Life is Good.

I also expand on every themes. This makes me have one of th biggest lego collection around this place :-D Not to mention some people offer me their lego for free sometimes so I can have new pieces from various themes and they are just great :)

Like I said, I could never turn down free LEGO... gotta love it! :-D

Life is Good.

Not to mention some people offer me their lego for free sometimes so I can have new pieces from various themes and they are just great :)

What do you do to them to make them give you free LEGO?

320005110646.jpg

Winning bid: AU $10.50

(Approximately US $7.89)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Jul-15-06 00:13:55 PDT

Ships to: Worldwide

Item location: Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia

History: 2 bids

Winning bidder: chws5630 ( 34)

Are you looking to expand your pirate collection??

Yes?? Than you should check these eBay auctions!!

6279 Skull Island

6276 Eldorado Fortress

6268 Renegade Runner

Isn't that cheap!!! I won't bid because I'm quite broke after that SES...

Good luck bidding if you do! *y*

Mr Tiber

EDIT: Silly me, I only posted links to the Auctions in Dutch! I posted English links in the post below...

They are cheap now, but in eight days when the auction ends, they'll be just as expensive as everything else on ebay (especially now that you informed the entire world about this *sweet* )