Clonecommando007

Eurobricks 'Guild'

Hiya all!

I know some of you play WoW, or other MMO's, or just computer games in General. Many of you are aware of 'clans' or 'guilds', which are organized groups of players.

Do you think that Eurobricks should host it's own Guild (clan) for the game when it comes out? We could use the forum as our base forum, or what not. To be a part of the Guild, one would have to be a member of the forum and be 13 or older. >:-)

What'chu all think 'o that?

I was about to say i know CloneCommando007 has a clan than i realised it was you who posted it X-D :-$

Yea i like that idea *y*

I think this would get more action and intrest once the game actually starts up. Lets just hope that TLC doesn't put anti-clan/guild measures in their game. *wacko*

Anyone play Rise of Nations / Thrones and Patriots (T&P)?

Yup.

Anyhoo, guild=great idea. Period.

Good idea, but Lego would probably not like it, I hope they allow it though, it is a good idea and might be fun.

Well I'd surely join aswell. Still the game seems to take quite some time to come out... We don't even know so many details about the game play.

Well I'd surely join aswell. Still the game seems to take quite some time to come out... We don't even know so many details about the game play.

Yep. Also, it seems to me TLC might not include Guilds, to stay as far away from Warcraft and other MMOGs as possible, seeing as this is directed towards kids, and many parents frown upon Warcraft, as far as I know.

At the very least, we could add each other to our friends lists. *y*

Will

Hiya all!

I know some of you play WoW, or other MMO's, or just computer games in General. Many of you are aware of 'clans' or 'guilds', which are organized groups of players.

Do you think that Eurobricks should host it's own Guild (clan) for the game when it comes out? We could use the forum as our base forum, or what not. To be a part of the Guild, one would have to be a member of the forum and be 13 or older. >:-)

What'chu all think 'o that?

Hey could I be in the guild as well?

Here is some sites that say there will be giulds!!!

http://www.massively.com/2008/02/24/gdc08-...-lego-universe/

http://www.massively.com/photos/gdc08-lego-universe/658635/

Edited by minfigcrazy

Great idea for sure!

And even if they don't provide "guild" support, many of these games have ways of creating private channels or rooms for discussion... so if there isn't an official guild structure we might still be able to hack one together! :thumbup:

Before we all go and join the game, we need to all find which server to play on.

Also we should get a teamspeak server; I believe we can get them for free.

Sounds like a great idea to me, I'm game! (he he, I couldn't resist. :grin: )

-Tarfful

If there are clans I would join but they might not have this function because it is in someway relating to gang warfare :sceptic: .

This.

Other than that, I would be very interested in joining, if the game turns out to be worthwhile. Having recently quit WoW, I need a new MMO to occupy myself with, and playing one with such a great community sounds like a great idea!

Tom

That'd be a nice idea. Hey, if we want, we can be like a mob and team up on innocent people. :devil:

That'd be a nice idea. Hey, if we want, we can be like a mob and team up on innocent people. :devil:

And that would be the first thing that would get you banned. Not a good idea...

Anyway, if we're able to form one of these, count me in! :classic: