Sign in to follow this  
Cjd223

For Sale - Mortesv's Nebulon-B, With Manual (If Needed)

As some of you may know, I have designed a manual for, and built, mortesv's Nebulon-B Medical Frigate. It is a gorgeous model, but unfortunately something came up and I am left with no choice but to sell my Nebulon. It's sad, but I know whoever gets these parts will love it. My asking price is $1200, which would include a pdf manual if the buyer does not have one already. The final MOC contains 5,728 pieces and the manual is 1,493 pages. The asking price of $1200 is built off of the fact that when I bricklinked it, it was $800 without shipping (87 orders), so average about $4.50 for shipping per order and you get $1,191.50 which is just $8.50 off of the price. I also must mention that this price is developed from when I bricklinked it, the fact that pieces are now rarer for the model and more expensive is not accounted for. I would post pictures here, but here is a link to the ebay posting: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-UCS-Nebulon-B-Medical-Frigate-/122049372458?

Edited by Cjd223

I could go $900 on the Frigate if I was paid through paypal rather than through ebay, but if bought through ebay $1000 is my final price

Sign in to follow this