Sign in to follow this  
Norro

Photos of your Pirate LEGO Collection

Take a look at this...

A bit tight...though I notice Castle gets a shelf... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

pirate_table4.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh this is what its like at my place! Except the sets aren't in one place, they're over everything, including places where they're annoying because I have to move them every time I want to get access to that area.

And Mr Norro, if we look carefully we notice there is Vikings and Star Wars amongst the Castle on that particular shelf - pirates is the pride of this collection!

I would be in trouble if I had things all over the place like that. In fact, I already have some trouble every now and then for storing empty boxes, instruction sheets and sets in several areas of the house. :'-(

I even sold some of my duplicate sets and some sets that did not appeal to me anymore to get some extra space. One sadly happened to be a pirate set... :-(

I couldn't live like that. I have a rotation system. Most sets are stored in a dark room in their boxes. I have a number of shelves for display, on which I have a mix of built sets, MOCs, and MISB classic sets. Once in a while I rotate out one set and put a new one in its place.

"How anal!", you say.

And right you would be.

Isn't this supposed to be in the MOC Forum?

No, why? You call the huge table with pirate sets only a MOC in itself or for what reason? This is about a pirate collection (+ more) and most sets seem to have been built according to the original buidling instructions and then it ain't a MOC if you ask me.

Hmm, I've got shelves with plenty of room :-D , however, it's in a total mess and needs cleaning. But that is packed tight!

Isn't this supposed to be in the MOC Forum?

I've gotta agree with Mr Jamtf on this one, these are a standard LEGO sets and therefore they aren't "My own" creations.

No, why? You call the huge table with pirate sets only a MOC in itself or for what reason? This is about a pirate collection (+ more) and most sets seem to have been built according to the original buidling instructions and then it ain't a MOC if you ask me.

I thought I mentioned some MOCs on the table, but after looking more closely they appeared to be pirate sets wich weren't familiar to me...

Pirate sets which weren't familiar you Mr Tiber? Could you post the image and indentify the sets you're referring to because I'm curious to see what they are.

Here, it appears you could hop from island, to ship, to island :-D . Mr. Norro, where did you find this?

It appears to be a link to a Brickshelf folder so I'm assuming he was browsing Brickshelf and stumbled acrosss it. Of course I could be mistaken and it happened a different way, for example: Mr Norro was walking along the street one day and he was suddenly kidnapped by life size LEGO pirates who dragged him back to their hideout. He was kicking and screaming the whole way mind you, but nobody seemed phased by this.

Upon arriving at their hideout discovered what you see in the pictures and the Pirate told him to spread the word for these were not in fact LEGO but enchanted Pirates who were seeking a cure for their enchantment. The Pirates who'd captured Norro managed to retain their original size but needed further help to become human again, and to restore their remaining brethen.

So Mr Norro's purpose was to spread their message to the world and to increase their chances of finding a cure. Also they secretly hope the idea of LEGO enchantment would be picked up in a 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie, because after zombies and sea creatures, what kind of curses are left for a pirate? :-D

Pirate sets which weren't familiar you Mr Tiber? Could you post the image and indentify the sets you're referring to because I'm curious to see what they are.

The bases on this picture, if I'm right, it is the rock Island refuge...

pirate_table1.jpg

The bases on this picture, if I'm right, it is the rock Island refuge...

Yes... I only just escaped from the little cell... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Yes Mr Tiber, that is the rear of Rock Island Refuge, I suppose if you don't own one then it wouldn't be obvious. Errrr... Do you own one?

Over my summer break I shall do a Rock Island Refuge Pictorial Review so you'll know what it looks like from every angle.

It appears to be a link to a Brickshelf folder so I'm assuming he was browsing Brickshelf and stumbled acrosss it. Of course I could be mistaken and it happened a different way, for example: Mr Norro was walking along the street one day and he was suddenly kidnapped by life size LEGO pirates who dragged him back to their hideout. He was kicking and screaming the whole way mind you, but nobody seemed phased by this.

Upon arriving at their hideout discovered what you see in the pictures and the Pirate told him to spread the word for these were not in fact LEGO but enchanted Pirates who were seeking a cure for their enchantment. The Pirates who'd captured Norro managed to retain their original size but needed further help to become human again, and to restore their remaining brethen.

So Mr Norro's purpose was to spread their message to the world and to increase their chances of finding a cure. Also they secretly hope the idea of LEGO enchantment would be picked up in a 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie, because after zombies and sea creatures, what kind of curses are left for a pirate? :-D

Are you saying all my lego people and all of Lego are....are.....real people!?!!?! 8-

No, just those particular pirates. They were very naughty and tried to hijack a cargo vessel containing shipment of LEGO and as their punished they were forever cursed to be LEGO themselves. Ever until they find a way to lift the curse that is!

No, just those particular pirates. They were very naughty and tried to hijack a cargo vessel containing shipment of LEGO and as their punished they were forever cursed to be LEGO themselves. Ever until they find a way to lift the curse that is!

Are you saying there are pirates that dress like that now!?! Hehee. Of course there are still pirates today, but they use alot more technological stuff and their booty is quite...uhm big.(i.e. oil tankers and cargo ships.)

I guess you've never seen the short film called "Bus Pirates" Imperial Scouts... That's very informative about what modern day pirates are upto...

I never heard of it. Maybe you can, up to date me with modern pirates. I also know they kill and stuff, like the 17th and 18th ones did.

I have had in past a very big Pirate colleciton but i am selling much of it.

Now i am start a thread :) show us your collection ;)

Pics of it would be nice.

Greets

DerStein

While the thought is appreciated, we already have a thread like this. In the future, you should use the Search function!

Which official Pirate Lego sets do you have?

Showing it is quite a bit different from telling what you have isn't it? X-D

So, yes! Show us your collection! We want prove of what you said in this thread!! >:-)

Too bad most of my sets are disassembled...