Yatkuu

Trilogy of the Dead

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last shared a MOC on Eurobricks... so I might as well post 3 new builds to compensate!

My friend Dave from Bricks of the Dead asked me a while ago if I could produce a series of MOCs that would represent the different kinds of "modern Zombies"... well, it took me several months to complete this challenge but here it is now.

Part 1 - The Voodoo Zombies

8142182569_d70b528884.jpg

Trilogy of the Dead Part 1 - The Voodoo Zombies by Yatkuu, on Flickr

8142172389_84410184b0.jpg

Trilogy of the Dead Part 1 - The Voodoo Zombies by Yatkuu, on Flickr

Part 2 - The George Romero Zombies

8142190411_ce48f93f91.jpg

Trilogy of the Dead Part 2 - The Romero Zombies by Yatkuu, on Flickr

8142220512_ac3e1d997b.jpg

8142190099_60dc3c1a27.jpg

8142230488_c20a5ff9f6.jpg

8142230712_34a4178419.jpg

Little Timmy, hiding in the attic. I'm really proud of this one!

8142200665_6cd1cd7ac6.jpg

Part 3 - The infected human

8142236834_a3f29b904b.jpg

Trilogy of the Dead Part 3 - The infected human by Yatkuu, on Flickr

8142236672_2ec6aed0bd.jpg

8142236390_50b762f1ff.jpg

If you are interested in learning more about the different kinds of zombies you should check check their full story on Bricks of the Dead!

These builds features customs by Citizen Bricks (tiles & heads), BrickArms (various guns, machete), Brick Forge (broken bottle, golf club, scythe) and Brick Warriors (Desert Eagle).

Thanks for watching and... happy Halloween!

Edited by Yatkuu

Wonderful. You well represented the different styles of modern Zombies.

(zombies: Y U NO DIE!?)

PS: Yay my 100th post!

Absolutely fantastic.

The photography and presentation is great!

The black and white set is definitely my favorite, the camera angles and lighting is perfect!

Very nice representation of three out of the four basic categories of zombies (and quite timely too considering what day it is).... The only ones your missing are the Necromancer/Vampire created zombies (although they could probably technically fall under the same category as the Voodoo zombies).

Thank you all for the feedbacks!

The worried kid in the ceilling is extremely well executed, you can feel his fear.

(Good job !)

Thanks MrDarthLord. Indeed the fear is palpable, and if you listen carefully you can also hear the mother screams coming from the room below!

Very nice representation of three out of the four basic categories of zombies (and quite timely too considering what day it is).... The only ones your missing are the Necromancer/Vampire created zombies (although they could probably technically fall under the same category as the Voodoo zombies).

Ha, that's an interesting point, one you should probably discuss this with Dave on Bricks of the Dead.. he's the one with the zombie PhD and I'm sure he would enjoy the conversation. Thanks for the feedback!

Wow, all three of these are fantastic :thumbup: . I like that you haven't slavishly created a replica of the NOTLD house but instead have built a 'classic' horror film styled house. The ghetto blaster looks a little out of place with the retro feel though :laugh: .

My favourite (scene) has got to be the Infected Human, simply because there is so much going on... I love the entrails hanging out of the downed Zombie and the cop who's shooting one through the head. I wonder if the window Zombie is going to climb on the roof and if so will he fall on those unfortunate people below :oh3:

Excellent work!

The Zombies here are amazing! I especillay like how you represented the Infected Humans. Also, look up Call Of The Dead. You'll like that.

Poor Timmy, he should have a Safety Torch!

The ghetto blaster looks a little out of place with the retro feel though :laugh: .

Damned, that's a good point... I should have done my homework better. Thanks for the feedback!

Poor Timmy, he should have a Safety Torch!

Wow, that's completely demented... love it!

MOC-Tastic as always! The presentation of such lovely mocs is always a bonus! As said above the kiddy in the loft is priceless! More of the same please!

Thank you, the kid in the loft is also my favorite bit.. for some reason I can't think of a normal and cute way of using that Teddy bear, I always end-up using it in the most creepy scenes.