pe668

CYCLIC

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 85b

I have recently released a new brickfilm (Lego stop-motion animation) called CYCLIC and it contains a Pirate scene which I thought you might enjoy.

pe668_cyclic.jpg

If your bandwidth handles it make sure to watch it in

Edited by SlyOwl

For a minute I thought I was watching a Space Brickfilm! The pirates don't make an appearance until the 5:00 minute mark and I was wondering why it was posted in the Pirate MOC Forum.

I think it would help if we added a screen shot of the pirates to the first post, otherwise a Moderator will come along and move this to the Sci-Fi Forum.

Wow! Fantastic work there pe668, this has some wonderful shots of Brickbeard's Bounty in it. And the rest of the film is amazing too - Tavel Scrabble. Fantastic, frontpage material indeed. :pir-classic:

Definitely a very well produced brickfilm, I can see a lot of skill has been used to create the various effects.

Captain Zuloo do you think this is something we might frontpage? We could make people say "WHAT THE!!!" when they start watching it because they'll assume it's a space Brickfilm.

Wow! Fantastic work there pe668, this has some wonderful shots of Brickbeard's Bounty in it. And the rest of the film is amazing too - Tavel Scrabble. Fantastic, frontpage material indeed. :pir-classic:
Definitely a very well produced brickfilm, I can see a lot of skill has been used to create the various effects.

Captain Zuloo do you think this is something we might frontpage? We could make people say "WHAT THE!!!" when they start watching it because they'll assume it's a space Brickfilm.

For sure! It is a brilliant film and as many people as possible should see it!

Wow thanks ppl, you edited my post and made it way better, plus talk of frontpage inclusion, giddy-up.

I might have to make a bigger movie (more sword fighting) of just pirates next time.

constantly procrastinating while supposed to be writing a paper, i really had to lough about the guy playing solitair at his computer, someone should shoot the guy who invented the card games for windows ... :pir_laugh2:

This is propably the best Brick flick i've ever seen!

The animation is just superb and a spaceship that sounds like a chopper? ROFL, you rock man! :thumbup:

The best lego film I've ever seen. I loved the robots playing travel scrabble. The strory line and voices are also really amazing. Great work to all of the people who worked on the film.

Great work to all of the people who worked on the film.

It's funny you would say work, as all the voices are just some of the people I work with. There was quite a few rolls with not many lines so I asked for volunteers at work and the response was overwhelming.

My good friend Rob Stanley voiced the 1st Mate and also recorded 4 songs just for this film. He's a demon on the guitar and the film would not have been the same without him. In fact you can download/listen to the sound track for cyclic from his website:

http://www.reverbnation.com/robstanley

Everything else was just me, Script, Sets, Animation, Editing. I spent over 3 months making this.

The spaceship sound is actually a 1951 Mercury V8 engine. Perfect for space travel.

Edited by pe668

There was quite a few rolls with not many lines so I asked for volunteers at work and the response was overwhelming.

Where did you find your volunteers?

My good friend Rob Stanley voiced the 1st Mate and also recorded 4 songs just for this film.

He's quite a talented muscian I see (or hear) - I'm checking out his Reverbnation profile right this very moment.