Athos

Battle Packs?

click here

whung found it on lego.com's cache. it's probably coming out soon if not already available in lego stores. not sure if TRU may be selling these as well though. :-/

i'm actually looking forward to other battle packs. not getting much for the knights and skeletons. only 1 poor brim helmet. i want more troops not knights. :-P and while skeletons have the nice jedi robe, i like more jedi robes pls. maybe i can buy bulks, keep the jedis and sell the rest. :-P

They do look real, I assume the price is rather the i've found it first make everyone else pay more Ebay price rather than retail. Next time I got to Bluewater I'll ask about it. Either way looks intresting.

At first when I saw them I thought they were fake. Why? The spider in the skele one - they don't really do that much nowadays. The soldier has a brown crossbow - I though pearl was standard now. The silver sword - I thought these were obsolete now.

But then I read *yoda* 's post and voila!

Awesome! :-/ Hopefully they aren't magnets. But the skellies were last years baddies! This year it's the Orc/Troll/Goblin freaks X-D Oh well, maybe they'll make dwarf and Orc/Troll/Goblin packs too.

If I had to guess the future ones it would be:

* 5 different dwarves (comination helmet beard)

* 1 big orc, and 2 or 3 small orcs 8-

yoda i very much doubt they would put in one of those trolls, first of all if they could why no horse/skele horses in these ones? also it wouldn't be very battlepack-ish to have 2/3 troops and 1 huge one.

steel...

Whung posted the 2 sets in the main topic ;-)

Oh, you mean that 54 page train wreck of a thread...? Wonder how I could have missed it there... ;-)

Why would they be fake ?

A couple of reasons: (1) they showed up on ebay before anyone here found leaked pictures; (2) the ambassador at C-C didn't know anything about them; (3) no set number apparent; and (4) the whole GBP/USA thing.

Steve

Edited by xwingyoda

Oh, you mean that 54 page train wreck of a thread...? Wonder how I could have missed it there... ;-)

X-D Yeay I know I posted instructions for the 2 new small sets and it appears I missed them somewhere :-D

A couple of reasons: (1) they showed up on ebay before anyone here found leaked pictures; (2) the ambassador at C-C didn't know anything about them; (3) no set number apparent; and (4) the whole GBP/USA thing.

Yes but the packaging really look like magnet sets (plastic, lenght...) which don't have a big set number.

In Legoland parks they have loads of derivated products in that packaging which are not even sold on S@H (have no clues regarding to Lego Shops, never been in one of them ;-) ).

My interrogation is that one: why do it like that ? You can bet it will solely be sold via S@H and in Lego stores and thats it. Its weird !! Why not package it in cardboxes and sell it everywhere ?

Anyhow this can lead to exciting things in the future ;-)

And BTW Steve, I edited your post because the quoring was all messed up ;-)

BP On !!

*yoda*

Those look great.

If only the skeleton one had a trans-yellow scorpion as well as a spider?

What? I thought all themes were spare parts for space?

Tohst

I so would have gotten 6 of these knight battlepacks :-) but I have enough crownies for now :-P however if they come out with dwarves......that's another story ;-)

After selling out the tictactoe so fast, Lego starts realizing that people are insane about minifigs....!

Just too bad I am not into castle... any chance we can get this from the Indy line, Lego... 8-| ?

Looks good and good variety of minifigs, but.. you can get enough minifigs, buying basic castle sets and probably for better price..

This is great! Thanks for finding!

Even if these are on S@h I'm happy, I'll just order them with the Battlewheel or calender. TLC's finally going back to the golden days of battlepacks! iamded will croak when he sees this! :-D

Batbrick Away! >:-)

YES *wub* *wub*

Finally the minifig packs are returning to where they belong *y* *y* *y*

Way to go LEGO X-D

KimT

I know what we all are thinking, NAZI/RUSSIAN BPs! *sing* Hallelujha hallelujha

This year ROCKS for legos but not my wallet. *sad* Now let us take a moment to thank TLC for the wonderful product lineup this year. :-P Ah, forget about it

YES *wub* *wub*

Finally the minifig packs are returning to where they belong *y* *y* *y*

In our pockets :-P

Okie so what will they explore aftarwards ? MM, City ?? Who would need an army of city Mfs anyway !!

Indy would be a dream but I don't think it would happen due to the terms if licenses.

*yoda*

I know what we all are thinking, NAZI/RUSSIAN BPs! *sing* Hallelujha hallelujha

No no no, generic german bad guy and generic russian bad guy X-D