natelite

Dwarves Mining set is out!!!!

7036.jpg

click link here

drat!!!! they went back to vladek's helmet for the trolls. but look at that detail!!! i am loving the dwarves beard and helmets already... *wub* *wub* *wub* and look at the brick built sledge hammer in that first barrel! nice! i'm gonna use that in my current castle sets. :-P

i love the new troll swords!!! it's a little too big comparing to the classic sword but still looks nice and crude. just perfect for a little troll.

interestingly, lego decided to go with trolls and giant trolls. lol...

7036-1.jpg

here's pic of the prototype for comparison. hurrah for the "supreme" wigs!

*wub* *wub* *wub*

It appears that the troll in this set is indeed dark tan. Well, we'll have a more varied group then. No problems, as far as I'm concerned. Anyways, the set looks soo good. I can't wait to lay my claws on this beauty.

Shakar

Arghhh cool ! *wub*

For all the frenchies out there, hope your ribs don't break laughing at the "Inclut nouveau lutin g

i see that they came up with a new color too. bronze. i think we already knew that from the prototype but it's nice to see that it survived to production. :-P bronze axe and helmet...nice! *wub* the dwarves helmets come in so many colors. silver, bronze, gold. this is perfect for building your little dwarven army

It turned out OK after all! *wub* There is so much in he set that I want that it really is a must buy; beards, small train wheels, those doors in green, the crystals/nuggets. the trolls, the new dwarf helmets.... need I go on? It is a cool looking set too! *sweet*

WOW that's a great new pic!! So finally we can confirm that the troll is dark tan, the golins are in sand green and that thankfully the dwarfs have beards *wub*

This set is just soooo sweet lets all hope we get it over here soon.

Yeayyyyyy

*vader* got me really pissed off by posting that piece of crap plane (damn you mate :-P ) and now Natelite gave me my precious smile back :-D

Yeay !! I love that set so much !!

My 2 biggest fears just vanished away !! Meessa happy !!

* the mining carts are on wheels !! Also they really appear brick built and not molded 8-

So, last year Target had a grouping of exlcusive $50 sets in an end-cap display all marked 'special edition'.

Is this part of the same deal for this year?

Dwarves Mining,

TIE Crawler,

Exo-Force Combat Crawler X2,

and what else?

I only ask because last year they seemed to sell pretty well but there was one point they were all on sale and then quickly moved the last dregs to clearence. And, ummm, I'm hoping thats the case again because sale or clearence giant trolls - whoohoo. Anyone know? And anyone know if there will be a 4th set like last time?

Hopefully, if its the case, it doesn't bull an Ultimate Space Battle...those things sold out quick.

-Tohst

It has 575 pieces. 50$/50 Euro sounds good to me. 6 minifigs, one troll and lots of great parts.

Shakar

Heavenly mine there! Great find, natelite! Well, I'm glad the goblins are all green and that the dwarfs have beards, but why are they making grid-iron helmets in their forge? Oh well... Whoever got this is lucky, but why sell it? :-P Nice!

Whoever got this is lucky, but why sell it? :-P Nice!

I would sell it too. for that price you can get 2 sets if you wait a couple more months. some people are just too rich (think iphone scalpers' victims or xbox360 or ps2 when they first came out)...

Meh, I was really hoping for chrome gold crystals :'-( And they took away two new moulds! The goblin helm and the warhammer >:-( I like the shadow knight helms actually (one of the only things I did like) so I don't mind that as much, but eh.

It's still a fantastic set, and I hope to see them around here soon! Look at those beards *wub*

modular.png

Just something I noticed. Sorry if it was already brought up.

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Yeayyyyyy

*vader* got me really pissed off by posting that piece of crap plane (damn you mate :-P ) and now Natelite gave me my precious smile back :-D

Don't like planes huh.....Oh dear.... I sense an unhappy *yoda*

My only grip (as I said, no sets are perfect) is the use of those crappy KK2 helmets on the goblins >:-( I never liked those and viewing all the numbers of new parts they made for this line, they should have made one more ;-)

It is a shame that they wont have new helmets :-( but at least we can change them for something else....not sure what though.

Meh, I was really hoping for chrome gold crystals :'-( And they took away two new moulds! The goblin helm and the warhammer >:-( I like the shadow knight helms actually (one of the only things I did like) so I don't mind that as much, but eh.

It's still a fantastic set, and I hope to see them around here soon! Look at those beards *wub*

i thought the brick-built sledgehammer is better. :-P i'm gonna make a wc3 paladin tonight. :-P

though i too like the shadow knight helm, it's the only helmet available to the axis of evil. that's *n* more variety pls! gimme vladek's visor too but in metallic color. :-P

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get a new goblin helmet (though at least its not Goblin Ross and the Supremes). The beards more than make up for the lack of a new helmet though. Still not a big fan of the new sword either.

Steve

Great find Natelite! I'm pleased to see that they haven't changed too much in the final product. The beards are just superb, since they are so typical of the Dwarf stereotype. Also the two new Dwarf helmet designs stand out to me, and the brick built hammer is a nice touch.

However, I'm surprised to see they've chosen to do a tan Troll instead of sand green. Makes me wonder what color the big Trolls are going to be in the other sets. Also, I'm sorry to see they didn't make a new helmet for the minifig trolls. Admitted, the "supreme wigs" were absolutely horrible, but something designed more in the line of the big Trolls headgear would've been nice. Still, I think its a great set!

So the question now is#: when will these be on the shelves? I'm hoping it will be soon but knowing lego these will most likely come out very slowly :'-(

for the US, it should be out this month. i'm quite sure it will be stocked in target stores in time for christmas just like last year's EF set BW vs WL. seems to be an exclusive set for target stores, valued at the same price of $50.

for the US, it should be out this month. i'm quite sure it will be stocked in target stores in time for christmas just like last year's EF set BW vs WL. seems to be an exclusive set for target stores, valued at the same price of $50.

Damn if that's the case i will have to get it shipped over.... Time to call my American friends X-D

.....i meant in silver.... 8-| 8-| 8-| :-$
Whoops, sorry. But don't you think speckle silver is more appropriate for bad guys, or at least for goblins?

Shakar

So it's confirmed to be a Target exclusive? Damn, I almost never go to Target 8-| Time to make some slightly out of the way trips X-D