Sign in to follow this  
Blaze

The Gloss'Edhel, the ancient race

Hundreds of years ago elves inhabited the lands of Mitgardia. Or at least, that is what the legends of old say. Thy were known as the Gloss'edhel, or snow elves in modern tongue. It is said that they were the great builders of lots of ancient capitals and great keeps. Until men came they lived in peace and secluded. But when men rose to power they surpressed the elves and made them into workers and even slaves and slowly exterminated them, untill one day, all of them just seemed to be dissapeared.

But more on that will be told in my moc for challenge three, where the snow elves are an important factor in. This is used to introduce them and show their, well, kind of violent and strange nature. (sorry for the lousy quality, I didnt want to wait till I have my good camera back.)

6883489858_b2bb010f92.jpg

Sacrifice by JBlaze1989, on Flickr

A dragon priest sacrificing one of the clerics. They do it to please the great God of Ice, called Duramarth. Or at least, that is what they say to the common folk.

6883484384_8e9c155497.jpg

One of the royal guards filling his goblet with Cleric.

6883483974_61f9a0f644.jpg

Drinking with the captain. No better way to kill a boring sundayafternoon.

7029588917_3bc09e05f1.jpg

A group pic.

It is said by the dragon priests that drinking your brothers's blood, you gain super-elven strength and powers which are very benificial on the battlefield. And its a mitgardian rumor that snow elf blood tastes rather sweet...

It is not a big surprise that a crazy cannibal race of elves extirminated hundreds of years ago.

More on their back story in my upcoming entry for challenge 3! Hope you like it.

Edited by Blaze

If you have microsoft paint on your pc you can resize them to 800x600. Flickr makes all my picture's small. You can't just click on "share" and put them in "bbc code" then right click copy the code and paste it?

edit: I can zoom in on your pic's on cell phone. Flickr never let's me do that. You probably just have to change some setting on there to have a static size then do what I typed above.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

If you have microsoft paint on your pc you can resize them to 800x600. Flickr makes all my picture's small. You can't just click on "share" and put them in "bbc code" then right click copy the code and paste it?

edit: I can zoom in on your pic's on cell phone. Flickr never let's me do that. You probably just have to change some setting on there to have a static size then do what I typed above.

Yes I tried that, I take the medium size 500x375 or 640x480, but then there is no share button and I cant copy the image location :sceptic:

Im not a hero with computers etc but this doesn't really make any sense.

Thanks for trying to help out btw!

Edited by Blaze

I'm no expert either but the link is taking me to your size option's. Back out to your main photo stream and see if you see the share button. Your picture's should be good to post from there.

Open the picture in flickr in the size you want. Then right click and select 'open image in new window'. Then copy the link in off the new window and paste it into the 'insert image' button on eurobricks.

6883489858_b2bb010f92_z.jpg

I'm no expert either but the link is taking me to your size option's. Back out to your main photo stream and see if you see the share button. Your picture's should be good to post from there.

Yes, it worked! A bit foolish of me, but I kept putting the BBCcode and html in tags. I had no idea that was unnecessary. Thanks Cap'n! And you too Balthasar, thanks both for the advice.

Great job on the story and with a small moc it's even better. So I'm looking forward seeing your moc for challenge three!