Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 10 - There Will Be Cake

apertureacademy_day10.png

apertureacademy1.png

8666241233_17e482d74a_b.jpg

8667341666_f9cd6a7324_b.jpg

apertureacademyr.png

1. Each player will be given a character to play. That character will be aligned with either the Academy (town) or Black Mesa (scum). To win the game, the Academy must vote or kill off all Black Mesa, while Black Mesa needs to outnumber the Academy. Each character was given a sort of “bare-bones” character description as well. Feel free to expand on your character, to roleplay and truly become them.
  2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During the day you will be able to vote to expel (lynch) a player. Voting must be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to expel (lynch) a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
  3. You must vote in every day thread.
  4. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime. You may not post about the game openly on Eurobricks during that time (but may continue to use private messages).
  5. The alignment of expelled (lynched) players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote/post anything sent to you by another player via PM. If you wish to use information gained in this way, you must do so in your own words only.
  8. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players (living or dead). Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. Don't edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5-vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.
  13. If at any time another player asks you to violate these rules (for example, asking you to give them your role PM), report this to the hosts immediately along with PM proof of the violation.

apertureacademyps.png

The Faculty

8473857783_df5e327b72_t.jpg

Ms. Margarette Dragonsworth, Dean of Girls (Darkdragon)

8474946132_8dd094573f_t.jpg

Mr. Ian Shadeaux, Dean of Boys (Shadows)

8556241652_672823ba45_t.jpg

Lord Dragonsworth, Headmaster (Dragonator)

The Students

8474946056_17f1fa4a26_t.jpg

Jeanie Bueller, The Stoner (badboytje88)

8473767895_8c74f0625b_t.jpg

Bobby Busch, The Band (Hammerstein NWC)

8474855310_387fa43dd9_t.jpg

Lucy Emerson, The Band (esurient)

8474855024_e9ab7f234d_t.jpg

Mary Jane, The Jock (mostlytechnic)

8473767681_30e31a7729_t.jpg

Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

8473768023_f160833323_t.jpg

Allison Reynolds, The Goth (jamesn)

8474855232_03852cb8a0_t.jpg

Claire Standish, The Prep (LegoDad)

apertureacademyxs.png

8473767855_fe6b740ec0_t.jpg

Simone Adamley, The Cheerleader (Captain Nemo) - Loyal Student

8474855126_3e7f180620_t.jpg

Craig Anheiser, The Stoner (Kristel) - Loyal Student

8474855264_2b7f8ab94e_t.jpg

Wendy Beamish, The Band (Wedge09) - Loyal Student

8474854984_a7cae566f7_t.jpg

John Bender, The Stoner (Antonio) - Loyal Student

8474855050_e7022599e9_t.jpg

Andrew Clark, The Jock (clanure) - Loyal Student

8474855508_99b5ae1e8a_t.jpg

Newton Crosby, The Geek (debricker) - Loyal Student

8474855178_453de4efb2_t.jpg

Bud Fox, The Prep (Tohst) - Loyal Student [Reassigned to Testing]

8474855462_35088d8b4b_t.jpg

Cameron Frye, The Prep (Tamamono) - Loyal Student

8474855214_08d48df091_t.jpg

Burton Guster, The Jock (Jedi master Brick) - Black Mesa Gang

8473768081_e5033d87a7_t.jpg

Brian Johnson, The Geek (purpearljellyblob) - Loyal Student

8474855348_3870f06761_t.jpg

Chuckie Miller, The Goth (-obelix-) - Black Mesa Gang

8473767731_d92ecbf2e1_t.jpg

Adriano Parbritzzi, The Exchange Student (PsyKater) - Loyal Student

8473767969_de676cc31d_t.jpg

Sloane Peterson, The Cheerleader (Bob) - Loyal Student

8473768113_fff2c3a8ea_t.jpg

Ricky Sanders, The Mascot (Brickington) - Loyal Student

8474855370_b4c89078b0_t.jpg

Shawna Spencer, The Geek (Fred Daniel Yam) - Black Mesa Gang

Well. We're down to seven. That means the majority for a lynch is four. I suppose we're going to talk a little bit about the my role as doctor today, and some of you will believe me and some of you will not. And then the four people who voted for me yesterday (and others) will vote for me today and I'll be lynched. Yay! :hmpf:

The scum almost successfully drove the lynch over to me yesterday. I want to talk about that. The four people who voted for me yesterday are:

Brian

Davey

Mary Jane

Claire

Now, I trust that Mary Jane and Claire are town; so much so that I claimed to them before I came out in public as the doctor yesterday. That leaves Davey, whom I didn't trust yesterday and still don't trust today.

But working from the mostly-accepted figure of two remaining scum, that leaves one in Lucy, Bobby and Jeanie. One of them is scum and failed to vote for me yesterday - a mistake for sure. I choose Jeanie because she's gone 180 degrees on suspects a couple of times, but we can talk about that.

I had success when I protected Mary Jane last night.

Brian told me that the block was for Davey. Since we saw Day 2 that Sloane was allowed to kill before being killed, that Brian was allowed to block. This is under the assumption that Brian was the blocker, which I think him to be, and not only blocker's mouthpiece. I had specifically told him to get his actions in immediately for this purpose. In my mind, this clears Davey (for me at least) today. At least of being the killer.

Jeannie not getting any sort of vote is a serious WTF moment for me. Do I think it makes her scum because she was saving her scum buddy? Not really, because she now has 5 penalty votes and will be almost surely gone after today since she really doesn't need any other votes to be gone unless the 5 votes are considered in the total votes for the day, which I don't think they are. What I mean by this is that with her 5 penalty + 7 of us, that there would be 12 total votes, needing 7 for lynch. I don't think this is how it works, I think she already has a majority vote, but I could be wrong.

First of I am really really really sorry for not voting yesterday. I completely missed it. I was going to vote for Davey! And my intentions are to vote for Davey today.

But working from the mostly-accepted figure of two remaining scum, that leaves one in Lucy, Bobby and Jeanie. One of them is scum and failed to vote for me yesterday - a mistake for sure. I choose Jeanie because she's gone 180 degrees on suspects a couple of times, but we can talk about that.

Don't go wasting your time discussing me, I was investigated, turned out town and I was blocked (I believe) one night and there still was a kill that night.

Jeannie not getting any sort of vote is a serious WTF moment for me. Do I think it makes her scum because she was saving her scum buddy? Not really, because she now has 5 penalty votes and will be almost surely gone after today since she really doesn't need any other votes to be gone unless the 5 votes are considered in the total votes for the day, which I don't think they are. What I mean by this is that with her 5 penalty + 7 of us, that there would be 12 total votes, needing 7 for lynch. I don't think this is how it works, I think she already has a majority vote, but I could be wrong.

I don't know how this will work out but I think a majority has been reached for today. I messed this day up. I guess there are still 2 scum members left. If we all were to vote for Davey we could successfully lynch him today. His fellow scumbag would have to vote along so he wouldn't appear scummy. Getting 6 votes Davey is most likely going to vote for me, resulting in a tie and we, the town will be down one more member (due to the night kill) and will have to try and lynch Davey again tomorrow.

I suck!

Well. We're down to seven. That means the majority for a lynch is four. I suppose we're going to talk a little bit about the my role as doctor today, and some of you will believe me and some of you will not. And then the four people who voted for me yesterday (and others) will vote for me today and I'll be lynched. Yay! :hmpf:

The scum almost successfully drove the lynch over to me yesterday. I want to talk about that. The four people who voted for me yesterday are:

Brian

Davey

Mary Jane

Claire

Now, I trust that Mary Jane and Claire are town; so much so that I claimed to them before I came out in public as the doctor yesterday. That leaves Davey, whom I didn't trust yesterday and still don't trust today.

You say the scum drove a lynch on you yesterday, clarify who started it Brian and Claire, whom are town and you know it and said also so. SO how can you say that the scum drove a lynch on you when the ones starting it are town. Also me and probably Mary Jane are town. So all who voted for you were town.

You had a success as the doctor last night, that means nothing, because you can claim you are doctor and say I protected one person and it was a success but it doesn´t show anywhere because the scum killed another one. And why did you choose to protect Mary Jane, she wasn´t in any danger. Brian as the mouth of the blocker/probably the blocker himself was a bigger risk and the scum did go after him.

Brian told me that the block was for Davey. Since we saw Day 2 that Sloane was allowed to kill before being killed, that Brian was allowed to block. This is under the assumption that Brian was the blocker, which I think him to be, and not only blocker's mouthpiece. I had specifically told him to get his actions in immediately for this purpose. In my mind, this clears Davey (for me at least) today. At least of being the killer.

I told Brian yesterday that he shouldn´t block me because I am town but if he does it, it would prove to everybody I a town and not the killer but I didn´t wanna be selfish asking something like this and it would help the town one who was killed.

My guess for who are the last scum are Allison and Jeanie. Allison claims she is the doctor and Jeanie claims she as been cleared town already but they action speak diffrently.

Mary Jane who I though about yesterday probably is town, she just wanted to catch the scum badly (as we all) that when I made the small worduing mistake she started to hunt me.

Mary Jane, I am town.

I can see some problems coming here.

Now I am not saying this is how things will go down, but If we did do as Jeannie said and all voted for Davey there would be six votes and Davey's vote. If Davey then votes Jeannie its a tie (five penalty votes plus one vote) which means a no lynch on either of them, unless of course Davey votes for himself which I don't think is either likely (or maybe even possible) as he is still calling town as you would expect him too.

Is it possible that Jeannie is the godfather? It may be possible to prove or disprove this by looking through the day threads? I'll take a look through the threads and see if I can work this out.

ie

Investigated early doors comes up town (godfather ability masks scummyness)

Jeannie is blocked - night kill happens (still godfather another scum has kill power)

Scum killers Shawna and Burton die (godfather Jeannie takes on kill power)

Perhaps if we do enough searching we can prove that she was blocked after Burton died and there was still a kill which would clear her? It might not be cut and dry but it could save her from a mislynch?

What do you guys think?

ie

Investigated early doors comes up town (godfather ability masks scummyness)

Jeannie is blocked - night kill happens (still godfather another scum has kill power)

Scum killers Shawna and Burton die (godfather Jeannie takes on kill power)

If Jeanie takes on the kill after Shawna and Burton then the night Jeanie was blocked there should be no kill but in fact there was a kill. So Jeanie isn't the killer.

I remember a few days back there were some rules posted about Godfather. Now I know every game is different, but what was shown to us was that if the Godfather is blocked, then night actions can't be sent in. I don't know if this is the case in Aperture, but it does set some precedent. Jeannie was blocked a few nights ago and scum actions still happened that night. I REALLY doubt a Godfather would miss a vote and get ones self killed this late in the game. I have been suspicious of Jeannie as much as everyone else, but between coming up town in investigation, getting blocked the same night as a kill, and missing a vote on Day 10, I have to doubt her scumminess. Davey getting blocked last night probably clears him of being a killer. I say probably because maybe our blocker was blocked, and then killed. It's possible. However, I think the panes would have shown Brian being blocked if that were the case.

Between those that feel Allison is scum and Davey is scum, I doubt we'll have a lynch today and Jeannie will be dead, but maybe something will come up. But after yesterday's vote, I have a feeling we'll see Day 11 down 2 more townies or the game will be over.

I remember a few days back there were some rules posted about Godfather. Now I know every game is different, but what was shown to us was that if the Godfather is blocked, then night actions can't be sent in. I don't know if this is the case in Aperture, but it does set some precedent. Jeannie was blocked a few nights ago and scum actions still happened that night. I REALLY doubt a Godfather would miss a vote and get ones self killed this late in the game. I have been suspicious of Jeannie as much as everyone else, but between coming up town in investigation, getting blocked the same night as a kill, and missing a vote on Day 10, I have to doubt her scumminess. Davey getting blocked last night probably clears him of being a killer. I say probably because maybe our blocker was blocked, and then killed. It's possible. However, I think the panes would have shown Brian being blocked if that were the case.

Between those that feel Allison is scum and Davey is scum, I doubt we'll have a lynch today and Jeannie will be dead, but maybe something will come up. But after yesterday's vote, I have a feeling we'll see Day 11 down 2 more townies or the game will be over.

This is pretty much the case, the scum has us just right there where they wants us, mixed, untrustworthy and confused.

If Jeannie isn´t scum, could there be the possibility there is just One scum left?

Who is it?

Lets run the list again, with earlier notes and new notes:

Bobby Busch (very quiet)still quiet, but he has his own thing, nothing new, Town

Jeanie Bueller (hmm don´t get much out of her, not always helpful)still think this, but her loyalty for town is pretty much clear now, clear, unclear, clear, Town

Brian Johnson (helpful)yes helpful, very helpful, the last person to trust me, gone, expeled now

Claire Standish (clearly 100 % town, hasn´t always been too trustworthy but we all do mistakes)still think she is 100 %, not gonna say more, Town

Mary Jane (pretty sure she is town, helpful)not so sure anymore, pretty much town after all, I think

Allison Reynolds (helpful)been a one I have trusted from day one, with Adrianno the one I have talked much too, todays feelings are mixed, Very Mixed feeling about her, no trust at all

Lucy Emerson (quiet, but when speaks my opinion helpful)thinking she is helpful, though today she was a bit too entusastic and it failed her but in my eyes she is town now, Town

Davey (me)this is still me, yes I am town

So Allison is the only one I find right now to be Scum, if there are others, they are fooling really well right now

One thing about Jeanie, yes wants me out pretty badly Not Allison that is a bit scummy but lets pass on that right now.

Will those of you accusing me of being scum please stand up and provide some evidence against me? It's difficult to defend myself when I don't know what the charges are.

I have a proposition, maybe Davey you can explain why Allison is scum? And Allison can follow up with that. For a start.

apertureacademy1.png

8670790180_7280cb8eb2_c.jpg

apertureacademy3.png

Voting is now open.

With 7 players left, it takes 4 for a successful expulsion.

apertureacademyv1.png

Jeanie Bueller (badboytje88) - 5 votes (penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty,penalty)

There are 48 hours left in the day.

Lets run the list again, with earlier notes and new notes:

Bobby Busch (very quiet)still quiet, but he has his own thing, nothing new, Town

How do you figure I am still being quiet? I have to address this every day! Thanks for the vote of confidence in me being town at least but I don't see how I can speak up any more without talking nonsense!

How do you figure I am still being quiet? I have to address this every day! Thanks for the vote of confidence in me being town at least but I don't see how I can speak up any more without talking nonsense!

Ah sorry about that, maybe I should remove the old days notes that they don´t confuse

Updated list:

Bobby Busch (Town) nothing new, helps out, feels sometimes that he has his own way to do things. Town

Jeanie Bueller (hmm don´t get much out of her, not always helpful)She is clear, unclear, clear, but I think she is Town

Brian Johnson was very helpful, one of the last persons to trust me, gone, expeled now

Claire Standish (clearly 100 % town, hasn´t always been too trustworthy but we all do mistakes) Town

Mary Jane pretty much town after all, I think

Allison Reynolds Very Mixed feeling about her, no trust at all

Lucy Emerson Town, helpful

Davey (me)this is still me, yes I am town (Also have my own way to do things)

But now we that are town, really need to look with open eyes and use everything we got to drive out that scum

I have a proposition, maybe Davey you can explain why Allison is scum? And Allison can follow up with that. For a start.

Will get back to you, later on! (IRL work to do) In the mean look trough the yesterdays threads for clues, specially the end of yesterday

Allison, I still don't believe you are the doctor.

Vote: Allison Reynolds (jamesn)

To be fair I didn't believe Andrew was the investigator so I totally get where you are coming from. I'm torn between two people but I don't think we are successffully going to get anyone because of Jeannies penalty votes. One vote from the closest suspect and at best it's a no lynch!

At best Meaning Jeannie doesn't go. I think the evidence says she 100% town.

I said this yesterday about Allison, commenting on her comment (that made no sence at all) about me:

"(woke up by two beeps from my mobile) emails from someone here whispering and asking me to change my vote before it is too late. I didn´t reconsider, but the I saw your last comment Allison

snapback.pngjamesn, on 19 April 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

Davey says he suspects you of being scum and if he wants to look town he wouldn't pay attention to you. I, for one:

Vote: Davey Osborne (Mencot)

For a couple of reasons:

• I'm Town
  • I suspect Davey of being scum
  • He's the other lynch candidate today

Lynching me is a really bad idea. No-lynch, even, would be better than lynching me.

If you truly was town, you would know I am town an wouldn´t vote for me. I trusted you as a friend but I had some doubts a few days ago, which I sayd in pm to Adriano.

There for:

Sorry, I truly hope this is the right thing to do. Now back to bed.

Ah have to unvote also first (bit sleepy)

Unvote: Mary Jane (mostlytechnic)

Vote: Allison Reynolds (jamesn) "

Here is an other one of Allisons comments:

I had a little suberfuge worked out with Cameron. He would "look like" the doctor in-thread (and I would distance myself from the role) so he'd get expelled by scum if it got to that (and it did, but it kept me around).

So you mean this was an agreement between You and Cameron, Cameron that was apart of the towncore (Claire, Andrew and Cameron and others) You trying to say that Cameron wouldn´t tell anyone, (Claire, Andrew, Brian) about this, that you are the really Doctor?

I fell like Claire on this, I think you are makeing it up!

But Lucy, one question for you also, why do you ask me first why I suspect Allison, you don´t question Brian and Claire who were suspicious of Allison yesterday and vote for her and after that change my votewhen Brian asked me to consider it?

One question to Claire also: did you know about this suberfuge with Cameron that Allison is talking about?

I'm truly town, and I voted for you yesterday because you were the other lynch candidate and I'm sure you're scum. And no, Cameron did not reveal that I was the doctor to anyone else. Especially not Claire, since I contacted Cameron shortly after the screw-up with Simone.

Claire, would you please do me the justice of explaining why you think I'm not the doctor?

My opinion on Alison has actually be solidified by her doctor claim - no one that I talked to could confirm it. They (Brian, others) thought Cameron really was the doc and that she's just trying to save herself now. Without anyone to confirm her tale, how can we trust it? There's no objective proof here - it's probably the easiest role to fake if you are scum since you'd know who's getting killed each night and can just claim to be protecting someone else.

Taking out Jeanie today will obviously be simple. Unless we can get 6 of us to agree to someone else, she's gone. The rules up there don't clarify what would happen if one votes for Jeanie and the rest of us someone else, making it a 6-6 tie. It just says a majority is needed, so taking things literally I'd think that would be a no-lynch. That's the best hope she's got right now. Well, I guess we could get 6 votes on someone, 5 penalty on her, and the last vote on someone else and then she'd certainly be saved. I'm still not 100% confident on Jeanie, but I'm more suspicious of Alison, so...

I'm truly town, and I voted for you yesterday because you were the other lynch candidate and I'm sure you're scum. And no, Cameron did not reveal that I was the doctor to anyone else. Especially not Claire, since I contacted Cameron shortly after the screw-up with Simone.

Claire, would you please do me the justice of explaining why you think I'm not the doctor?

Okay (not ok-ey), so you didn´t trust Claire and are you saying Cameron didn´t or what are you trying to say.

Now its my turn, why are you so sure about that I am the scum, what is your reasons?

Taking out Jeanie today will obviously be simple. Unless we can get 6 of us to agree to someone else, she's gone. The rules up there don't clarify what would happen if one votes for Jeanie and the rest of us someone else, making it a 6-6 tie. It just says a majority is needed, so taking things literally I'd think that would be a no-lynch. That's the best hope she's got right now. Well, I guess we could get 6 votes on someone, 5 penalty on her, and the last vote on someone else and then she'd certainly be saved. I'm still not 100% confident on Jeanie, but I'm more suspicious of Alison, so...

The best would be we find the scum (because there will be a night kill again this night), but yea we need to save jeanie somehow!

Okay (not ok-ey), so you didn´t trust Claire and are you saying Cameron didn´t or what are you trying to say.

Now its my turn, why are you so sure about that I am the scum, what is your reasons?

The best would be we find the scum (because there will be a night kill again this night), but yea we need to save jeanie somehow!

Cameron didn't trust Claire after the framed investigation on Simone.

I've been on edge about you for a while, and then you were calling for Claire's head yesterday, just like Jeanie did on Day 8. I still can't decide how to vote today.

I've been on edge about you for a while, and then you were calling for Claire's head yesterday, just like Jeanie did on Day 8. I still can't decide how to vote today.

Or so you want to see it, because it wasn´t any of that, as I have said many times already.

You say "Cameron didn't trust Claire" but did you trust Claire, it doesn´t seem that way when you couldn´t tell her or anyone else that you are "the doctor"

Hey Allison, it is easy to claim afterwards something, and say "I told that guy and we had an agreement but we didn´t tell anyone else", Cameron is gone now and he can´t confirm your story!

Allison, you have a pm. Cameron trusted me a lot and gave me information on the doctor, but it was vague. I think I can prove both ways Allison's claims. When I hear back from Allison, I will give you guys what Cameron told me about the doctor. It is of course possible this was a lie from the beginning, but since it was carried out pretty early on, I kind of have my doubts. I would just hate for us to make a mistake with this and then we are assured down 2 more town and possibly done for.