D-Wing Class Starfighter V2
Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:23 PM
I tried updating this by using tips given to me by various members, I hope it turned out better! Sorry for the bad pics, I have no cameras in my house that take decent pics of legos. :(
- Slightly more angled wings.
- Smoother wings.
- New cockpit area, no so bulky and messy.
- Second wing underneat is farther back.
- Assorted bricks in different places.
Back of Cockpit:
Thanks, please tell me what you think and once again sorry for the bad pic!
Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:29 AM
Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:21 AM
1) the cockpit is too small and cramped IMO, the pilot is literally almost lying down and he does not look comfortable in that position. Maybe you could make it bigger so that the pilot can have a normal sitting position inside. Or is that 'lyding down' position normal like in Slave I?
2) the wings are too "thick" for a starfighter that size. I don't know if I'm just used to sleeker wings but maybe you could lessen the thickness a bit.
That's a good start and you could always improve it Gerrard.
Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia
Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:37 PM
'D' for Double-wing?
Like 'B' for Blade-wing?
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users