Sign in to follow this  
Sting

Sting

Phes, those avatars/signatures are looking REALLY good... I may have to swallow my pride and ask for one myself.

Sure thing Mr Sting! But first I have to finish of Evil Willy's and then do one for Master Yoda, and then I'll start looking into designing you one.

Do you to keep the same mini-figure? If so I have the torso and white epauletts but I'm not sure that I have that head. So you can either take your own image or choose another head or wait till I acquire one of my own. But that might not be for quite some time.

Phes, those avatars/signatures are looking REALLY good... I may have to swallow my pride and ask for one myself.

I need that head Phes! Its really cheap on Bricklink but I shant expect you to buy a head just for my icon. If you could see that'd be great... because I am really liking the quality of these pics. I will call next in line after Evil Yoda... I hope you have that head. I would keep the same body, same epaulettes(white) and same hat, and a black (cloth, not plastic) cape... but I will give more details when we find out if you have that head or not...

I need that head Phes! Its really cheap on Bricklink but I shant expect you to buy a head just for my icon. If you could see that'd be great... because I am really liking the quality of these pics. I will call next in line after Evil Yoda... I hope you have that head. I would keep the same body, same epaulettes(white) and same hat, and a black (cloth, not plastic) cape... but I will give more details when we find out if you have that head or not...

Fear not Mr Sting for I have acquired 3 of those heads from an eBay seller, however I'm not sure when I'll have them because of the agreement I have with seller who allows delayed payment so I can win heaps of LEGO to combine postage. I save heaps on postage with way!

How soon do you want your signature and avatar?

Fear not Mr Sting for I have acquired 3 of those heads from an eBay seller, however I'm not sure when I'll have them because of the agreement I have with seller who allows delayed payment so I can win heaps of LEGO to combine postage. I save heaps on postage with way!

How soon do you want your signature and avatar?

Yes! It is no huge rush. We will discus details after, just make sure when they do come in I have a spot saved - it seems like your Avatar/Signature Business is really picking up!

Yeah it sure has! I was only expecting to get a request once every three months. Looks like I under estimated the demand. I suppose this thread is also very promotional too, which part of the reason I've created this "workshop" concept rather than just getting PMs for users that want an avatar and/or signature. Its probably more interesting too as users can see the process and how the images evolve.

As for your signature and avatar the other alternative is to take your own pictures of your mini-figure then I'll add a background and environmental effects.

As for your signature and avatar the other alternative is to take your own pictures of your mini-figure then I'll add a background and environmental effects.

My main problem is getting good quality. It took me about 50 pictures to get my avatar right... and even than it is slightly blurry. I have patience for quality Mister Phes. So I shall wait.

I was thinking about this the other day actually and you'll be pleased to know I have acquired that head now. The only other thing is I'm going to get a decent digital camera in the near future so you might want to hold out for that unless you're content to with the poor quality of the still image camera in my video camera.

I'd recommend you wait however.

You make it sound like I'm having baby :-D Well its due in another week or so.

The sooner I get it the sooner I can start the MOCing. So within the next 2 weeks. You've already waited 6 months so what's another 2 weeks?

Just so long as you're not going disappear on me once I've designed it...