Sign in to follow this  
BirdOPrey5

Series 13 minifigure contest question

So I recently started with the minifigure collection... Have got 13 of 16 including Unicorn and Hot Dog guy. FIgured I might as well get my money's worth so I started putting in the codes into the website and every single time it tells me 'You've Won' but of course that isn't the real contest. I do a couple more clicks and enter the contest to win sets and submit my email and done.

Well the other day I put in like 15 codes before I thought to look at the contest rules.

The rules say 1 entry per day per person... But the form doesn't stop me from entering as many codes as I have.

Well once I read that I stopped and am now doing 1 a day- but does anyone know if that rule is enforced? Are those multiple entries just going to be tossed out? I wasted like 20 minutes entering them.

Has anyone ever won a set from this contest?

Edited by BirdOPrey5

I just started entering the codes, once a day, yesterday. What are the "couple more clicks" that you need to do? I enter the code and there is only a green check box. Once I click that, I don't see an option to enter the contest.

Oh man I just did it... You enter the code, it says "You Won" it tells you what piece you got and below all that is a "Next" or "Play" button, I click that and then there is a screen where I choose whether I want to enter the contest for sets (there are pictures of the Parisian Restaurant, Sydney Opera House, and Tower Bridge) on the left or something in the game on the right.

I click on the left, then i go to a page where I have to enter my email (my Lego account email is already showing though) so I just have to check the box I agree to the rules and then hit submit.

By the way here is a full copy of the rules you agree to-

LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 “Collect & Win” Contest - OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN. MANY WILL ENTER; ONLY A FEW WILL WIN A PRIZE

The LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 “Collect & Win” Contest (The “Contest”) begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 15 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on April 30, 2015

1. PRIZES

There will be 17 prizes awarded:

Once the code, found in LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 packages (or provided by the LEGO Consumer Service Center), has been entered and validated, participants may choose to enter into the Grand Prize contest by answering the contest question.

Each week a lucky winner will be named, starting week 2 in 2015 (from the 5th of January to the 11th of January 2015) 2015, and ending week 18 in 2015 (27th of April to the 3rd of May).

The prizes will consist of physical LEGO building toy sets, with an approximate retail value for each set between $149,99 USD and $349,99 USD.

The prizes will are as follows:

31313 - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 in week 2

10214 - LEGO® Creator Tower Bridge in week 3

10234 - LEGO® Creator Sydney Opera House™ in week 4

10243 - LEGO® Creator Parisian Restaurant in week 5

10232 - LEGO® Creator Palace Cinema in week 6

42009 - LEGO® Technic Mobile Crane MK II in week 7

60052 - LEGO® City Cargo Train in week 8

31313 - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 in week 9

10234 - LEGO® Creator Sydney Opera House™ in week 10

31313 - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 in week 11

10214 - LEGO® Creator Tower Bridge in week 12

10234 - LEGO® Creator Sydney Opera House™ in week 13

10243 - LEGO® Creator Parisian Restaurant in week 14

10232 - LEGO® Creator Palace Cinema in week 15

42009 - LEGO® Technic Mobile Crane MK II in week 16

60052 - LEGO® City Cargo Train in week 17

31313 - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 in week 18

Odds of winning will depend on the number of code entries received. Entering several entries will give you better odds of winning one of the grand prizes.

MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN A GRAND PRIZE

2. WHO CAN ENTER THE CONTEST:

The LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 “Collect & Win” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all countries for participants who are five (5) years of age or older at the time of registration. Employees, officers and directors of LEGO System A/S (“Sponsor”), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation.

3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:

To enter the Collect & Win Contest, purchase a LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 pack and find the unique contest entry code inside each package, or request a code by sending an email to customer.service@LEGO.com.

Once the code found in the LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 package, or through LEGO Consumer Services, has been entered in to LEGO.com/minifigures and validated, the entrant will be notified that he/she has received a virtual equivalent of the Minifigure found in their purchased bag to be used in the LEGO® Minifigures Online Game. They will also be notified that now also have a free 3 day membership in the game, which will give more options as well as 25 in-game Diamonds (Note: The LEGO Minifigures Online Game the game can also be played without any membership). After this, the entrants may also choose to enter into the “Collect & Win” Contest by simply logging into LEGO® ID and accepting these Official Rules. If the entrants do not have an LEGO® ID and password, they will asked to register a new LEGO® ID. Registration is free after accepting the LEGO ID Terms of Service. Once registered, entrants will be able to enter the “Collect & Win” Contest, as defined below.

The LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 “Collect & Win” Contest begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 15th 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on April 30, 2015. Entrants are responsible for calculating the time difference in their jurisdiction of residence.

LIMITS: One entry per person per day using the unique code found on all leaflets in all LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 bag.

AUTHORIZATION: By authorizing a child to participate, the parent or guardian expressly agrees to these Official Rules and the grant of license set forth below. Hereinafter, all references to “entrants,” “Potential Prize Winners,” “the Grand Prize Winner,” or “Prize Winners” shall be construed to include the parent or legal guardian of any such person if a minor, acting on behalf of such minor.

LICENSE: Entrant (or if the winner is a minor, then such winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the Winner) grants) to the Sponsor and its designees the right, but not the obligation to edit, remove, modify, publish, license, print, transmit, display or otherwise use all accompanying personally identifiable information, including the winner’s name and likeness, submitted by the entrant (collectively, the “Submission”), for advertising and promotional purposes, via all forms of media now known or hereafter devised (including on LEGO.com/Minifigures), worldwide without notice to you and without any further compensation, except where prohibited by law. If necessary, entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian) agrees to sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights granted here.

The winning LEGO ID usernames may be posted on the LEGO® Minifigures Web site, the LEGO® Club website and/or the LEGO.com website.

4. EVALUATION OF ENTRIES:

The Grand Prize Winners of the Contest will be selected at random by members of the LEGO® Minifigures Marketing Team (the “Judges”).

The random selection of the previous week’s Grand Prize winner will happen every week starting in week 3 during the grand prize contest period: 09:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on December 15th 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on April 30th, 2015.

5. PRIZE AWARDING:

Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email to their LEGO ID email address of record.

Prizes will be awarded only upon Potential Prize Winners’ verification and final approval by Sponsor. Potential Prize Winners will be required to complete and return a set of Winner’s Documents consisting of the following forms:

An Affidavit of Eligibility and Prize Acceptance;

A Release of Liability; and

A Publicity Release (unless prohibited by local law).

No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if any prize, or any portion of any prize, becomes unavailable, or in the interest of awarding a prize appropriate for the age of the winner. Potential Prize Winners will receive notification that they have been selected via e-mail and will have ten (10) days from receipt of winning notification to complete and return the Winner’s Documents.

The Grand Prizes will be shipped to the Prize Winners’ home addresses within 4 - 6 weeks after they have been confirmed as Prize Winners.

If any Potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; if the prize notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he or she will forfeit that prize and the prize will be awarded to another entrant to be selected by the Judges in their sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected prize notification to Potential Prize Winners.

By accepting a prize, each Prize Winner (or if Prize Winner is a minor, then such Prize Winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of Prize Winner) grants Sponsor the right to use and publish Prize Winner's name and likeness solely for advertising, promotional, and commercial purposes related to this Contest, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.

6. DISQUALIFICATION:

Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, including using automated means to attempt to submit more entrees than permitted by these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility for any further participation in the Contest.

7. TAX INFORMATION:

All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each applicable Prize Winner, or, if the Prize Winner is a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian.

8. GENERAL RULES:

All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.

All Submissions become the property of Sponsor.

In the event of dispute, an entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.

By participating in this contest, each entrant (or, if a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.

By participating, each entrant (or, if a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian) agrees to hold Sponsor harmless against any and all claims arising out of Sponsor’s administration of, or entrant’s participation in, this Contest.

By accepting a prize, each Prize Winner agrees to hold the Sponsor harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Sponsor’s administration of this Contest, or Prize Winner’s participation in this Contest or redemption or use of any prize or portion thereof.

In the event this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Contest. Unless so suspended or terminated, all prizes will be awarded. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules.

Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or for incorrect, illegible or inaccurate entry information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.

Sponsor is not responsible for typographical errors in these Official Rules and Regulations, or in other promotional materials.

Contest Submissions and all other information collected in connection with this Contest will be treated in a manner consistent with the LEGO Privacy Policy, which is available at http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=privacypolicy.

In case of any conflict between these Official Rules and any other promotional or advertising materials related this Contest, these Official Rules shall prevail.

Should you experience any technical difficulties with the Contest, please send an email to customer.service@LEGO.com.

9. WINNER’S LIST:

For a copy of the Winners' List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address 1 to 2 months after the judging has been concluded: LEGO® Minifigures Series 13 “Collect & Win” Contest, LEGO System A/S, Aastvej, DK-7190 Billund, Denmark.

10. SPONSOR:

LEGO System A/S, Aastvej, DK-7190 Billund, Denmark.

LEGO, the LEGO logo, and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. © 2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.

Well the other day I put in like 15 codes before I thought to look at the contest rules.

The rules say 1 entry per day per person... But the form doesn't stop me from entering as many codes as I have.

Well once I read that I stopped and am now doing 1 a day- but does anyone know if that rule is enforced? Are those multiple entries just going to be tossed out? I wasted like 20 minutes entering them.

Has anyone ever won a set from this contest?

I've been wondering the same thing. I nearly blew all of my codes, but I read the rules after a few of them. LEGO said they'd post the winners, so I guess we just have to wait until they do.