Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Fabuland Review, 3797 Fire Chief Boris Bulldog

indexed.gif

Hello all Fabuland Lovers!!!!!

This is my another Fabuland review on 3797 Fabuland Set. This set is one of the smallest and I considered it to be a small range, Fire Chief Car. This will be a very short review. I must apologise that I do not have the box and the manual with me at the moment. Therefore, I am only able to provide the complete set with a simple review included. I hope everyone of you will find this review useful and interesting.

This is the overall picture when our Boris finished building it's personal Fire Chief Car

5.jpg

Please don't be mistaken for the one below :classic:

9.jpg

Now Boris is displaying the parts that needed to assemble his vehicle.

2.jpg

Added his seat and his windscreen, now what's left?

3.jpg

The headlights and the boot area is placed. The vehicle is complete.

4.jpg

Now to keep my equipments into the vehicle.

1.jpg

Boris is ready to go on his patrol to protect Fabuland Town from any fire hazards :classic:

6.jpg

For a finale, let me present to you my complete set of Fabuland Figures and give Boris a warm welcome :tongue:

7.jpg

My thought on this set.

This is a very simple set with minimum parts. It can be considered a Fabuland Impulse set. Of course, why do we need to buy so many Fire Chief Car? Maybe we need these vehicles to go on fire patrol :classic: Nevertheless, this is a vehicle that provide nice parts to construct a red vehicle. In addition, you acquire a pricket and an axe. To me, it's suitable for a Fabuland mini-figure instead of those regular ones. I must conclude that this is a very simple set which is straight to the point and providing a worthy addition into any Fabuland city :wub:

My verdict:

Playability: 8/10

Design: 8/10

Price: 9.5/10

Overall: 8/10

Images can be found in My Brickshelf when moderated.

Hope everyone reading this simple review! Feel free to give me any feedbacks. :wink:

Fabuland ON!

What a neat little set, although I wouldn´t exactly trust that a little suspicious looking bulldog with his big black axe.... :tongue:

Thanks for that nice review, WhiteFang. :thumbup:

Very nice review Whitefang!

I like this set, it really is a good, basic parts pack for small car parts as you said, and a decent figure with accessories. I'd buy several, if it was out today.

Also as you said, it's definitely the Fabuland equivalent of Impulse. You know, you said everything good about this, I'm just going to give it five stars and shut up now. :blush:

Thanks for the review! :sweet:

What a (now I'm wanting to say sweet or cute here, but that may detract from my manliness :grin:) cool little set, I really like that pickaxe! The axe is sweet, we've all seen that with the Gammorean guard, but the pickaxe could cause some serious damage when wielded by a minifig! :laugh: I love those Fabuland weapons.

The minifig's neat too, the only Bulldog I was familiar with was Copmike, I never actually knew or guessed there would be other ones. :blush:

~Peace

Guys, thanks for your wonderful words. Glad you guys enjoyed this simple review. I must admit there are little details I can offer due to the design of this set. However, this set is really quite impressive in my opnion. Haha, the axe is supposed to save lives not to take lives or using it act as a weapon. Hehe, I am sure you don't see any other Fireman carrying an axe to clobber people. :laugh:

Hope this review provided some good insights to non-Fabuland collectors :wink:

Awesome. Can i ask you, what sets is the hillbilly-looking fox dude in??

Are you referring to this lovely character?

16.jpg

This cute lovely Fabuland citizen is called Freddy the Fox.

He can be found in 3675 General Store and 3683 Fabuland Amusement Park

There is another kind of Freddy the Fox too.

Please refer to one of this useful website, provided by the index Fabuland