Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Croissant

Lego Movie: The Admiral

This is what I have been working on past few days.

The quality of the images is not very good, but hopefully the quality of humor makes it still a good movie :pir-classic:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Did you just make a brickfilm of an Admiral taking a dump with a toliet water view of the whole thing? Well after the initial shock of it wore off it did make me laugh. Still though its probably an image I could have lived without. Can't wait to see what you come up with next....or can I?

Did you just make a brickfilm of an Admiral taking a dump with a toliet water view of the whole thing? Well after the initial shock of it wore off it did make me laugh. Still though its probably an image I could have lived without. Can't wait to see what you come up with next....or can I?

I Agree, the humor was good, I liked when he got dressed. :pir-blush:

A very funny little video. The wine spilling looked almost real. I think you might want to get better pictures but I still like it.

Great job Admiral Green Buns! I've frontpaged a lot of brick flicks recently, but I loved this one so much I just had to put it on the frontpage! Check it out

Thanks a lot! (and also for the other comments)

Edited by Admiral Green Buns

What does that scallywag on my ship? :pir_laugh2:

Great video! The quality could be better, but this movie is defenitely working on the laughing muscles! The humor was awesome. :pir-laugh:

You've made it at a very high framerate, so the moves are smoothly, which I really like. If the quality was a little bit better the video would be even more awesome.

Keep it up! :thumbup:

I honestly laughed out loud when seeing the admiral on the toilet :pir-laugh:

Taking into account I'm not having a great evening, this is a huge achievement :pir-wink:

I honestly laughed out loud when seeing the admiral on the toilet :pir-laugh:

Taking into account I'm not having a great evening, this is a huge achievement :pir-wink:

Heh Heh, Yeah! :pir-laugh:

LMAO, that was great! :pir_laugh2:

Though the picture quality could be better, i think the animation is made rather well!

Perhaps a camera stand could help in making these shots?