Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus #8

You've got the sickest kind of humor.

- I love it :wub:

Another hilarious chapter has been added to the Whacker & the Walrus.

Thanks for giving me my own chapter.

Though I am sure CopMike will kick our behinds when he wakes up, even if he's still a chiauhuaheawaeas (or however it's spelled).

You've got the sickest kind of humor.

- I love it :wub:

Another hilarious chapter has been added to the Whacker & the Walrus.

Thanks for giving me my own chapter.

Though I am sure CopMike will kick our behinds when he wakes up, even if he's still a chiauhuaheawaeas (or however it's spelled).

Yes! :grin: Thanks and you're certainly welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm glad I got it done before you left. Have a fun vacation.

Another fantastic story to be added to this comic's history.

I especcialy loved when Sir Dillon was a monkey and turned everyone back to (nearly normal) :laugh: .

Great Job! I thought the blender would be used more but whatever. Also, where did your leg go, and are you going to get it back?

Wow, I was expecting a mini-episode, given how quickly it came after #7, but you went all out with this one! :oh:

I like the ice and not just because I'm sitting by it, it really looks cold and frozen and all of the special effects were very nicely done. :thumbup:

And now for random comments. Expected the blender. Didn't expect the turkey (I'm not sure why I didn't). Yay, toilet. Poor Sinner. :cry_sad: 3D!

Great job! :thumbup:

:laugh: Hilarious comic Hinck....oh I only had enough to spell Hinck....that made me fall out of my chair!

Hahahalarious :laugh:

Poor Sinner, I wonder what mini fig he would have been :look:

Also I agree with IS. Great special effects :thumbup: I guess Photo shop?

Can't wait til the next one, hopefully a whole story at once again and not your so called "one part per week" thingo.. :tongue:

Great job as always Hinck. I agree with IS that the special effects budget is too big, not that it's a bad thing.

I did'nt see the frog in the blender thing coming tough...

What is green, red and goes at 200km/h?

Hinckley in a blender.

Stauder.

:laugh: You've got humor, Hinck! It's hilarious! But I agree with KimT, you're a dork! :tongue: Keep it up! :thumbup:

God these thing allways make me laugh my head of!

Shh! It's... :grin:

Your mind is sick! And I love it! :sweet:

Dr. Brick

Edited by Dr. Brick

Great comic Hinckley! It was a pleasant surprise to get a whole issue, and so quickly too. I was laughing out loud multiple times throughout.

Thanks for giving me a part in this one. :wub: I feel like a star!

Captain Green Hair is one cranky ghost.

Is Hinckley's new hat going to be a permanent change to your sigfig, or is it just something for this episode? Also, at the end of the episode you have brown hair... isn't it usually black?

I'm interested in seeing how you get your leg back. :tongue:

Is Hinckley's new hat going to be a permanent change to your sigfig, or is it just something for this episode? Also, at the end of the episode you have brown hair... isn't it usually black?

It looks like a winter hat.

Great comic, by the way. Sir Dillon's performance is superb :tongue:

The more I get to know the site and the people on it, the more fun these are to read. My favorite chapter remains chapter 6. This one was slightly to crazy for my taste, but it was still very funny, and the effect were incredible! Good work. i really liked the inclusion of the Rock Monster, and Sinner turning into a Dinosaur. Why can't you ever catach a break though? Even Bonaparte doesn't seem to like you anymore :cry_sad: .

As always, wonderful and funny.

Was that Sandy in the first picture?

Anyways, great comic yet again, Hinckley. :thumbup: Very funny, and KimT is portrayed perfectly. ( :tongue: ) I liked how many Eb members were in this one, especially Alex54 as the Manta Ray (it was him, right?). Sir Dillon transformed into Deinochyus (or however the hell you spell it :wacko:)!

Was the buff KimT reference from this?

"I only had enough to spell "Hinck". :grin:

Was that Sandy in the first picture?

"I only had enough to spell "Hinck". :grin:

Yes.

I also don't get that joke, sadly.

I also don't get that joke, sadly.

So, you are a woman after all. :laugh:

So, you are a woman after all. :laugh:

What's that supposed to mean! I happen to be proud of my gender! Which is... male... right... nevermind...

What's that supposed to mean! I happen to be proud of my gender! Which is... male... right... nevermind...

Do you know how when its snowy outside and you pee on the snow to spell letters, sometimes your name, well Hinckley was doing that and he didn't have enough pee to spell Hinckley, therefore only enough to spell Hinck. Get it? Women........ :hmpf:

Outstanding as usual! :laugh:

I loved all of it, but especially "I only had enough to spell Hinck". That was priceless. :grin: I eagerly look forward to the next one.

Another great chapter :thumbup: . I can't say I'll miss the weekly format, as long as they keep coming at this pace :laugh:

I love all those magical shape-shifting effects, and how everything always gets to be worked out some crazy way :tongue:

My last word will be for Sinner: Don't loose your hope. One day you may, for the most incredible, unthinkable, disastrous series of consequences, become a System fig :grin:

LuxorV

Also, at the end of the episode you have brown hair... isn't it usually black?

Sinner doesn't flush, and dirty toilet water has that effect.

Speaking of, great attention to detail Hinck!

Stauder.