Sign in to follow this  
______

My LEGO Bluecoat ship

th_thindexedgif.gif 89b

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35572363@N02/4001216982/

My Bluecoat ship, it has 4 swivel cannons, the sails are custom made (from paper :pir-sceptic: ) and its figurehead is a droid. Anything else you need to know?

PS sorry it isn't a deep linked pic. I'm still a noob with deep linking.

4001216982_9867149059.jpg

(Right click on pic, Copy Image Location, paste it between [/img] tags) - SlyOwl :pir-wink:

Looks good, but isn't that the Crusader sail/flag you are using as a sail?

Better than my first ship, that's for certain. Using the Halberds for the cross-beam thingies (I'm sure there's a technical name for them...) seems a little odd though. "You! Tie down the mainsail!" "Yessir! Tying it down n- AAAAARGH!" *sounds of gushing blood and bluecoat falling overboard*

I like the frog. I always like frogs.

Surprisingly, you have not used the standard Lego hull pieces but instead built your own.

To me that's a good start :thumbup:

Though I have to agree with Zorro that the Crusader sail seems a bit misplaced. Also only two sails on a single mast is too few for a seaworhy ship of the age of sail.

Additionally I would suggest to lower your bow a bit and make the sides of the ship considerably higher.

Perfectionist

Yes my brother said that was a crusader flag, i didn't believe him (as always). Thanks for the comments so far guys. And thanks Sly owl for the little deep link tutorial.