Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Skeleton Vessel and Pirate Treehouse

thindexedgif.gif Wingcathy's ship 32a

Brickshelf member Wingcathy has put an impressive Pirate ship using the Castle 2007 skeleton figures out here on the internet.

dscn3336.jpg

Purists beware! There is a bit of Megablok stuff thrown in there.

The whole gaunt gallery.

And an older Brickshelf tid bit:

011.jpg

Obi Juan Kenobi's Pirate Hideaway Treehouse.

The whole makeshift gallery

Where are those sails from those? A knock off set or imitation brand?

Yes, probably. Nice ship, though.

That treehouse is awesome. I'm well impressed. The ships pretty cool too. My money ship best watch out if it ever gets bloody finished!!!!!

That ship is nice, but that tree house is stunning! It almost looks like a miniature from a distance. It doesn't look like the MOC uses very many specialized parts, either, which just goes to show that creativity is the key. I hope we can get a hold of that builder. *y*

Where are those sails from those? A knock off set or imitation brand?

With the exception =of the new Castle Skellies, the whole set is a knock off. It was a knock-off of the BSB. If you look, the stern is the same, but with diffferent rails and axes. The crows nests were not in the original either.

I wouldn't have said the entire MOC was constructed from "knock off" LEGO but its hard to tell because the quality of the images makes it difficult to determine whether "LEGO" is written on the studs. I suspect you're right though Mr Norrington, there is more counterfiet LEGO here upon closer inspection.

Like the railing here:

000.jpg

I think I can answer the question about the counterfeit stuff. It's from a ghost ship in a series called Pyrates :-|| . The company that makes the stuff is called Best Lock.(their pieces lock too well.)

I know this because {sigh} I bought the best lock set. :'-(

I know this because {sigh} I bought the best lock set. :'-(

GASP! Not as good as legos, huh? ;-)

I think I can answer the question about the counterfeit stuff. It's from a ghost ship in a series called Pyrates

I thought Pyrates was the name of the MegaBloks Pirate theme... Here's their official Pyrates website.

I can't seem to find a Best Lock ghost ship in Google but I've only done a quick search.