Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II: Coming soon...

:pir-sweet:

Nice! Last years contest was a great success, thanks for bringing it back! :thumbup:

I hope we will see some cruel works :pir-skull:

I will enter for sure!

I hope we will see some cruel works :pir-skull:

Don't get your hopes up, this contest might be very different from the first one :pir-wink:

:pir-wub: This is sure to be very cool, SlyOwl! I'll probably enter this one, since now I have some pirate minifigs, unlike last time. :pir-wink: Bony, how will this be different than last time around? Then again, you're probably saving that for another announcement. :pir-laugh:

Bony, how will this be different than last time around?

If the concept would just be the same as "Pillage the village I" it would show a lack of imagination on our part. So maybe this one is very different or... maybe I'm just saying this because I want you to believe it is different. Wait, now I'm starting to confuse myself :pir-laugh:

Our contest master SlyOwl will release more bits of info about this contest in the coming days and on the 25th you'll know what's it all about. So stay tuned!

Yesssss! I am ready to build some awesome mocs! I have been saving an idea that I'm ready to unleash on this contest. WOO-HOOOO!

Awesome! I missed the last one

I am for sure going to enter the 2nd one!

:pir-sweet:

Lets Pillage!!!!

:shark:

I'll be participating, for sure!!! I missed last years PTV because I was in Iraq and didn't have any Lego around :pir-classic: It's good to be home in America.

Now that I know how to run a computer and a camera, maybe I will be able to get my entrie up and keep it up, unlike the Captians Cabin contest :pir-blush:

I can't wait guys, I know that all you staff members will pull out all the stops to make this a great contest :thumbup:

I'm just finishing my Battle Pack entry for the Star Wars forum and now.... this? :pir-hmpf_bad:

Are you guys trying to distract me from my schoolwork? :pir-laugh:

This looks like an awesome contest! I can't wait!

I think you guys will have fun with this. :pir-wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing some great entries, let's show TLG how great the Pirates theme is! :pir-devil:

Don't get your hopes up, this contest might be very different from the first one :pir-wink:

As much as I enjoyed browsing last year's creations, I'm not a fan of all the violence in the MOCs. But then again 'pillaging' and 'violence' seem to go hand in hand, so I'm curious as to what will change - if anything.

I look forward to seeing what's in store for the new Pillage the Village. Thanks for hosting another competition :thumbup:

Can we, maybe get a rule preview.... or a set of preliminary rules subject to change on the 25th?

Why? So you can all bombard the staff with crazy questions before the comp has even started? Patience grasshopper all in good time.

I'm looking forward to this contest! I've enjoyed the first one last year, but I've evolved much in terms of building skills. So I'm curious what this will be all about.

As much as I enjoyed browsing last year's creations, I'm not a fan of all the violence in the MOCs. But then again 'pillaging' and 'violence' seem to go hand in hand, so I'm curious as to what will change - if anything.

I admit that the violence aspect does get a little crazy at times, but it addes a certian type of fun to it, like who can be the sickest, dirtiest, gut slashin, head choppin, pillaging pirate.

Overall I love the violence :thumbup:

Now I'm very curious! :pir-sweet:

But if there is another concept this time, why is the name still "Pillage the Village"?

It sounds cruel and filled with violence. :pir-laugh:

Now I'm waiting for some silent hints! :pir-grin:

But if there is another concept this time, why is the name still "Pillage the Village"?

No no, it's called "Pillage the Village II", so different name. Different concept? You'll know in 5 days :pir-sweet: