Sign in to follow this  
drevim

Hello from Indiana

Greetings,

Coming to you from Evansville, IN. I've been in and out of Legos twice now, 2 dark ages, I guess. Once as a child in the late 70s, still wish I had my classic space sets, and am always watching Ebay to rebuy them. Then again, in my early 20s, I got into Trains/City, Castles, and Pirates from '93-'98. From what I've read, it sounds like Lego went into kind of a "Dark Age" after '97. Although I do have a few Fright Knight and Time Twister sets, so I got caught on the front end of it. Tried to get back in about the time SW and HP were coming out, but other financial demands were there, so I missed out on alot of sets I wish I hadn't.

So, now I'm back. Fortunately I do have all of my sets from the mid '90s, and have rebuilt them all in the last few weeks. Still not sure where I will hang mostly here. After spending the better part of a week, I seem to be bouncing around all the forums. Trains/Pirates/SW/HP, don't know yet. May just end up floating around all the forums, and not really having a true focus. I know I plan to keep my train layout set up and MOC some building for the layout.

We'll see, I guess right now I am going with the "free spirit" direction.

Look forward to getting to know this community better, and jumping in over my head with information.

Cheers