LuxorV

MCW Indexes Discussion Topic

Starting today, I'm posting the new Theme Decal Indexes for the MCW. They will include all of the decals posted here by various EB members in the time.

The first one is the CASTLE Decals Index.

This thread is meant to be a way for you users to let me and the rest of the Staff know if you had any problems using the Indexes (for example, you found broken links).

Please do not post here to ask us to add your decals to the Indexes. We will periodically update them taking the decals from the normal MCW threads.

Have fun and please always remember to give creadit when using those decals :classic:

LuxorV

Thank's LuxorV for collecting this!

I've update the Minifig Generator to base on such an index. Therefore I used a php script to view all the images listed in this index. Try this to view them:

http://lego-minifig-generator.mac-au.eu/ex...showtopic=25533

(Beware the load is heavy since all the decals are loaded in a window).

The same is now used to paste decals diretcly on a minifig.

I will try the Pirate Decal Index next if the same also works there.

Andreas

Well, great! Thanks for sharing, woody64 :thumbup:

Btw, it also provides an easy way to notice if there are any broken links :laugh: (the last of the torsos and the last of the shileds esult as broken because they link to dinamic URLs, so can't be shown in that database; I may change the links to just the IMGs soon)

LuxorV

Hi all, the indexing work is almost finished, as you can see from the updated Minifig Customization Index. Just one more index to go :thumbup: .

Keep in mind that the actual structure of the index is WIP, and may undergo minor changes in the near future.

That said, have fun browsing all those decals, and keep an eye for future developements in the MCW :wink:

LuxorV

I just updated (after a too long gap :look: ) the Indexes.

Enjoy and keep showing us your new designs and your custom figs made with these great decals :thumbup:

LuxorV

Just so that everyone knows, I updated the Indexes.

Please, always refer to them before posting new requests for decals that may have already been done :classic:

LuxorV

Indexes updated again.

Now all the Star Trek decals should be in, Capt. Kirk :wink:

LuxorV

Thanks for putting in my decals within the Harry Potter theme. However, I have deleted my other Bellatrix decals, because I found that easier. So the Bellatrix V.1 may be deleted.

Thanks again! :classic:

Thanks for putting in my decals within the Harry Potter theme. However, I have deleted my other Bellatrix decals, because I found that easier. So the Bellatrix V.1 may be deleted.

Thanks again! :classic:

Well, it's a bit of a pity; but if this is what you want... done :classic:

LuxorV

can someone make torso decals of harry potter. i would like decals of hufflepuff and ravenclaw uniforms as well as #4767 Harry and the Hungarian Horntail. i would also like #4766 Graveyard Duel and the #4762 Rescue from the Merpeople. i would like harry's outfits in all of these. please!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Nix. This however, is the wrong place to put a request. For future requests, and to restate this one, please go to the Decal Request thread at the top of the Minifig Customization Page.

Thank you.

-May the Force be with you.

I updated the Indexes; worth of note are the additions to the Space Index: it's finally growing a bit :sweet:

can someone make torso decals of harry potter. i would like decals of hufflepuff and ravenclaw uniforms as well as #4767 Harry and the Hungarian Horntail. i would also like #4766 Graveyard Duel and the #4762 Rescue from the Merpeople. i would like harry's outfits in all of these. please!

Hi there, Nix, and Welcome to EB! As Mraz 'Skintas said, please post your decal requests in this thread only; it will hepl avoid confusion and keep the other threads more easily readable :classic:

LuxorV

- Important Note -

BrickShelf is down and, ss has been stated elsewhere, it won't probably be back any time soon. This affacts our site as well as the whole on-line LEGO community.

For the Minifig Customisation Workshop, it means that a number of topics are now full of broken links to custom MOCs and decals.

Fortunately, I have a copy of all the decals in the Indexes, plus all those posted up to today, even if the Indexes are one month behind (I was planning on up-dating them this week-end). On the other hand, since my image share account was/is on BS too, I'll have to look for another host site and upload them there; then I'll fix the links. It will take some time, but the Indexis will be working again at 100%.

Now to the custom MOCs: I never saved a copy of those. Every customiser is invited to personally up-date his/her topics with working links to the new images' location. I don't know how many (or how few) of you use to keep a back-up of their photos, but this is indeed the right time to use them (and to start keeping back-up copies for the future, too).

I count on your co-operation to resolve this common issue asap.

LuxorV

With the end of the year, all the Decals' Indexes have been up-dated, and all the broken links should now be fixed.

A big thank you to everybody who contributed to improve and enrich the Minifig Customisation Workshop during this year, and looking forword to a great 2010!

LuxorV

Indexes updated!

I probably shouldn't say this, since nobody else seems to have noticed, but they had not been updated for the last 3+ months, due to my lazines (and work issuses)! :blush:

LuxorV

In the Indexs Section under the Licencsed catagory, under Harry Potter, the name Voldemort is spelled incorrectly. Please change it. Thank you

Sorry, it's just that I made the decal and I would like to see it spelled right.

Sorry, it's just that I made the decal and I would like to see it spelled right.

No offence but, Why on does it really matter? You could have messaged LuxorV, instead of starting a thread. :laugh:

Ok, I corrected the name, and merged the topic with the origin discussion on the Indexes.

Please all post future comments on the Indexes in this topic only. Thank you.

LuxorV

Where do I post my entry?

Hi Samaroni, I see you are new here on Eurobricks, so welcome.

Please refer to this topic for discussion about the MCW Contest 2010.

And, to answer your question, you have to create a new topic with "MCW Contest 2010 Entry" in the topic description line.

Once you'll acknowledge this post, I'll move our discussion to the right topic.