Sign in to follow this  
F.Mulder

Queen Amidala Mini Fig

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi all

Has anybody ever got a queen amidala mini fig from episode 1???

Also do you think we'll get some more jedi in the clone wars series?

Thanks

Welcome to Eurobricks, F.Mulder.

TLG has never made an official Queen Amidala minifig. If you're looking for a fig to buy or trade, I suggest you post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

Do you mean 'will we see some more?' or 'will we get some more in LEGO?'?

Thanks for the amidala reply

I was referring to if we'd get some more clone wars jedi in LEGO.

No problem. There is a handmaiden Padmé fig, that you could probably pick up for cheap here.

PadmeNaberrie.jpg

If not, there's always Bricklink

Possibly. We've only heard rumours of Anakin, Kit Fisto and Plo Koon, but I doubt they'll be different.

Ki-Adi-Mundi was in a preview, so we may get him. :cry_happy: I know Aayla Secura is on many peoples' wishlists too. She's a posibility.

Hope this all helps. :classic:

Hi all

Has anybody ever got a queen amidala mini fig from episode 1???

Also do you think we'll get some more jedi in the clone wars series?

Thanks

If I recall Queen Amidala is from episode 1. I don't think she will be in a clone wars set. I would prefer her without a scary clone wars face too. :grin:

More jedi are coming out in the future sets. Plo Koon has a starfighter coming out and Kit Fisto is in the new ARC-170. I'm not sure what new set ADHO15 says Anakin is in.

Here are pictures of the next line up of sets just click the link (underlined words) New Sets

If you really want to know more about the new sets I suggest looking at the 2010 Picture and Rumor Thread. Here is the link to that page. Link

Welcome to eurobricks by the way. You might want to introduce yourself here so people can learn more about you.

Enjoy your stay

If I recall Queen Amidala is from episode 1. I don't think she will be in a clone wars set. I would prefer her without a scary clone wars face too. :grin:

More jedi are coming out in the future sets. Plo Koon has a starfighter coming out and Kit Fisto is in the new ARC-170. I'm not sure what new set ADHO15 says Anakin is in.

I highly doubt we'd get a Clone Wars Padmé in a Queen outfit. She was a Senator during the Clone Wars.

The Freeco Speeder? :tongue:

I highly doubt we'd get a Clone Wars Padmé in a Queen outfit. She was a Senator during the Clone Wars.

The Freeco Speeder? :tongue:

We won't see a Queen Amidala for at least another year if at all. They designed her all the way back in 1999, and then more Episode I sets in 2006-2007, still nothing!

It's pathetic we haven't seen at least a Senator Amidala from CW, she's there a lot. Maybe this summer, in something random like a CTT, or maybe an exclusive like the pirate tank, with Cad Bane and such.

And yeah, the Anakin thing, that was pretty obvious. I mean, who else would be in that hood, Han Solo? :laugh: (They better not have the same exact clothes!)