Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] When Themes Collide

Hi all,

Here's my latest moc, I wanted to have a go at building castles and spaceships and try a larger scale as I think its part of a Lego fans rite of passage. I had a lot of fun making this, hope you like it : )

18623047886_500476344e_c.jpg

This is just too cool, my new favorite from you actually. I will have to steal the idea sometime... :innocent:

Thanks Graham, I saw your latest on Flickr, I love the sideways rocks it features. Very cool.

Nice (and fun). Like it!

:)

This is a lovely build! Those knights look just as surprised as the aliens! Haha! Lovely!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Love it! I'm a big castle and space fan, so I've always kinda felt that they're concurrent and it's simply the style they choose to live in on the ground when they're not cruising around in space, not necessarily accurately reflecting their level of technological advancement. :sweet:

The ship and tower design are both nice, and I like all the posing. The squashed guy under the engine is gruesome and delightful. :laugh:

Idea itself to mix themes is fabulous!

Both are great the tower and ship. Some details are realy good like flames from the ship in several places, sqashed man under engine, 'icecream' smoke, raven waiting for his portion,...

Edited by Subix

Very good idea. You made both parts (ship and tower) very good. The King and Princes are such funny :laugh: . They seem to be very affraid. The aliens come just in time to save the tower. The bad magician has a lot to explain to the parants of his soldier, which is under the engine.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :wub: . Great!

Hey guys, thanks for looking and commenting. Now comes the long task of dismantling it and sorting all those parts.

Nooooooooo!

I love this build! The little details knock this one outta the park! My favourite is the castle guard with the crossbow aiming down at the ship.

Nooooooooo!

I love this build! The little details knock this one outta the park! My favourite is the castle guard with the crossbow aiming down at the ship.

LOL but it's tied up most of my bricks so it's got to come down!

Kill the squids! Bring in the imperial soldiers! Why mix 2 themes when you can mix 3?? Argh!!

Seriously imaginative and both tower and spaceship really well built! :thumbup: