Sign in to follow this  
trooper 278

Clone moon outpost

indexed.gif

Hi everyone!

Few days ago I again watched episode 5 Rookies and I got idea.......

Another day I started build my Own clone outpost but with bit different design :sadnew:

And here it is:

dscn1679w.th.jpg

( deck officer checking outside moon...)

dscn1689u.th.jpg

Sir! I have got here huge growing energy. That must by droids, contact the nearest republick ship, immediately!!

dscn1709r.th.jpg

Quickly take yours helms and blasters we have company.

dscn1711.th.jpg

****Yes general we are uder heavy fire from super battle droids they are already on our platform, we need reinforcement****

dscn1721.th.jpg

Hurry up we have to stop them!!!

dscn1744c.th.jpg

opening armour door....

dscn1749.th.jpg

UH oh there is too many of them.

dscn1750i.th.jpg

How this will end???

And few another pictures :vader: (with commander cody)

dscn1705.th.jpg

dscn1715w.th.jpg

What do you say??

Extremely excellent design! :alien: But how did you get the landing pad too stay stable while it's hanging off the edge of your table? Is it just very light?

Well the platform is made from 2 thin brick ( the first grey the second black) under them there are another 2 big black brick maybe you can see it on this picture ( sorry I haven´t better ...)

http://img329.imageshack.us/i/dscn1717.jpg/

And if you look on the end of base there is "railing" you can take cable with weight ( or something like that) and put it on the railing ( I know it isn´t the best but I havent better idea ).

Well the platform is made from 2 thin brick ( the first grey the second black) under them there are another 2 big black brick maybe you can see it on this picture ( sorry I haven´t better ...)

http://img329.imageshack.us/i/dscn1717.jpg/

And if you look on the end of base there is "railing" you can take cable with weight ( or something like that) and put it on the railing ( I know it isn´t the best but I havent better idea ).

Very nice. I like it that you didn't just give us a whole lot of pictures but you also strung them together with captions to give us a short story.

I think as long as it works then the platform is great.

i specially like the photo with the long corridor and the attacking droids on the far end! well designed, nice little story. good job!

The above outpost is very reminiscent of that episode and I dig the not too complicated look of it; two thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup:.

Edited by DarkFader