Sign in to follow this  
Julandrius

YY's Podracer

gallery_101_23_281.gif

6014577018_ec5c04914c_z.jpg

After the Empire was defeated in 4ABY and peace and rest had returned to the galaxy all creatures and living beings took a different path. The once so respected Represantative Binks left Coruscant to get trained in the art of Podracing. Now so many years later Jar Jar Binks is a name that is rarely heard. Men speak of YY, the greatest podracerpilot after Anakin Skywalker ever. In his podracer, the Red BoomBall he wins every race he participates.

Hello everybody ^^

I finally finished my podracer. My god :tongue:. This has been on laying around for over a year I think it is. Anyways, I really hope you guys like it.

Ideas and constructive critism is more as welcome :laugh:

Oh yeah, Flickr:

http://www.flickr.co...N03/6014577018/

Julien

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Not bad. It's a very interestingly shaped pod. I think I'd like to see more of the Gungan influence in this one, though; more organic shapes.

Not bad. It's a very interestingly shaped pod. I think I'd like to see more of the Gungan influence in this one, though; more organic shapes.

Thanks, and you have your point there. As an "excuse" I'd say I built the podracer before the pilot. So at the end I was trying different figures out and I liked thisone quite a lot. But indeed, it' snot really GunGan-ish.

Thanks for sharing your opinion :)

Thanks, and you have your point there. As an "excuse" I'd say I built the podracer before the pilot. So at the end I was trying different figures out and I liked thisone quite a lot. But indeed, it' snot really GunGan-ish.

Ah. Well then, you now have an excuse to build more LEGO. :sweet: Not that you should need one, but...

Ah. Well then, you now have an excuse to build more LEGO. :sweet: Not that you should need one, but...

I like it. I agree with what Brickdoctor mentioned, but it's still a great podracer. A pretty sleek design, and the pit itself looks cool too. Good job!