Sign in to follow this  
KZB

SH-CCC: Deadpool: Wave Of Mutilation, Part 2: Surrender The Booty

Here's my entry c:

8175400143_1efb73e836_z.jpg

Wave of Mutilation,” Part 1 & 2 Deadpool has ceased to exist, he’s given his good-byes, he’s driven his car into the ocean. They’ll think he’s dead, but he’ll sail away. Then, he becomes a pirate!

931948-prv3245_cov_super.jpg

source: http://www.comicvine...ooty/37-168300/

hope you will like it!

Edited by KZB

Very nice and I really like how you pose it ! :pir-sweet:

Deadpool is awesome ......

Perhaps a minifig head with sunglasses for the girl to make it more expressive ...

Thanks : ) I was trying to use cat woman's head instead of this one but the different skin color made it look akward : (

Has Lego done too many female heads with sunglasses? Any of the CMF?

Either way, this is a simply and effective tribute to a complete icon. I really like it. And a Pixies reference.

I like it. I'm not a fan of Deadpool, but I think this is a very accurate recreation. Even though he doesn't have legs that can bend in that way, it almost looks as if he is standing like that. Great posing. I would agree about the female head, but it might be hard to come by. I picked up one with sunglasses at the build a minifigure, but I don't think it would look right in this setting either. And I didn't see any other female heads with sunglasses on bricklink.

Good luck in the contest. Keep up the good work.

Edited by TheLegoDr

Yay... good job! :thumbup:

This cover art is amazing. I like that you gave him a bicorne instead of tricorne. Makes a much better effect. Especially with the skull.

Could try POTC Barbossa's hat too.

Edited by Mazin

Thanks everyone!

Now I see that I could use the downhill skier head from cmf series 8, but I guess that I'll stay with that version, it took me some time to get proper shot

Mazin, I was thinking of Barbossa's hat, but the skull turned out to be one of the main parts of this recreation c;