Johnny Thunder and the Adventurer team have discovered the long lost Temple of Set.

5235418180_5130989742.jpg

The legend goes that Set, who had tricked and killed his brother Osiris, went to battle with the son of Osiris, Horus. Horus managed to defeat Set and now his remains are hidden in a long lost temple hidden from time till now.

Here the remains of the god of evil were hidden eons ago. Now Johnny is braving the traps to discover the true secrets of this ancient temple!

5236539500_9dac6fdfaa.jpg

A column collapses and takes part of the roof with it. I guess the temple isn't so stable after all. When the damaged anubis head is moved the sword trap shoots out.

Johnny thunder approaches the tomb. What will be inside?

5236539504_5979b2c5ee.jpg

Will there be the remains of the god Set? And will this be Johnny's last adventure!?

Hope you enjoy it!

Comments or critique appreciated!

Great work on this MOC puriri! I really like how you did Set's tomb with that neat black Egyptian idol above (forgot the proper term). Nice work also on the collapsable roof. default_thumbup.gif

Love it! It's great to see the Pharaoh's Quest theme inspiring creations like this. I especially like the tomb/sarcophagus, and use of the Classic Adventurers tile. The Anubis statue on top is well designed and looks like something right out of Desert Adventurers or even Indy. It's interesting to see the use of the brown as the mountain side, which you've blended in with the main structure nicely - clever idea.

I like that first picture with the heroes of your creation - looks real vintage. Overall, very nicely done. :thumbup:

Wow! It looks like it could have been a set by TLG, but much better. And I love how you have made great characters out of other series.

Keep up the great work! Maybe create another temple like this, except with a cross-section, to make it look like an actual Egyptian Pyramid, as a sequel.

Great work! Again you've made a very function Moc and a great story too. That first picture is great. :thumbup: Do you know how big it is?

Thanks everyone! The tomb was kind of what started this off so I'm glad you all like it so much!

@ Masked Builder: I'm not sure what you mean how big it is?

I really like this! Good job on it, especially the smooth tomb is great. I have to agree with TheBrickster, it's awesome to have an ancient-egypt-oriented theme again.

Nice photography also... the first image looks outstanding!

Enpaz

Very nice!! I like the action features and the sarcophagus centre piece looks perfect.... nice work!!

Very nice!! I like the action features and the sarcophagus centre piece looks perfect.... nice work!!

I agree

And the first image is really good.

Thanks for the kind comments. Also I'm glad you liked the first image. I actually made it as a teaser for flickr but thought it would look good here.