Sign in to follow this  
Murdoch17

Pizza to Go - 2014 tribute

Everyone remembers the 1994 set #6350, (Pizza to Go) or it's 2002 re-release as set #10036. To celebrate this classic set, I've devised this simple 20 year Anniversary tribute to this wonderful little set.

11998558646_563b4cc38c_z.jpg

This model doesn't feature STAMP's (Stickers Across Multiple Parts) like the older versions did. It includes the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Pizza truck modified and recolored to better fit the red & white color scheme.

11997749745_5f3fa83e21_z.jpg

Pizza to Go 2014 features newer parts in some places and more consistent color scheme. It even has a cash register, something the original set didn't have.

11998318704_7878dd59e2_z.jpg

I decided on the TMNT truck because it really looks like as updated 6 wide version of the original Pizza Delivery Van. The roof of the vehicle lifts off, and features a drivers seat & steering wheel.

LDD file available here: http://www.mocpages....1389979246m.lxf

Comments, Questions, & Complaints welcome!

Bought the set last year. A great little addon for my town. Nice to see a tribute to it, you did a fantantic job. Lego should release more small buildings like these!!!

When I saw the TMNT delivery van, "Pizza to Go" was the first thing on my mind too. But I feel like the building could use more of an update. The building as you have it would be dwarfed by most modern city buildings (or even some vehicles), and the car door for the pizza oven seems a little bit dated.

This is a fantastic little tribute build! I have the original Pizza-To-Go set in my layout and you have certainly done it justice!!

Great work and happy building :laugh: