Sign in to follow this  
sebie

Whats the diffrence between 6651 and 7731

I was just wodoring what is the diffrence betwenn these two sets :hmpf_bad::sceptic:

im sorry for making 2 of the same topics :cry_sad:

Sebie, you do not need to create 2 topics - you should be able to edit in the pics if you wanted to add them to your original topic.

You may wish to read the Site Guidelines if you haven't already done so.

Whilst we do not expect perfection, we do like our members to communicate with correct spelling and clarity of expression. For example, check your spelling and try to make your point as clear as possible - in what way do you want to know how these sets are different? Obviously one is from the early 80s and one was released last year, which means they have different parts and approaches to design. What exactly are you asking?

Thanks for considering these points. I have locked your other topic.

sebie, I strongly suggest that you take heed of Svelte's advice and read through the Site Guidelines to get yourself familarise in our community. Furthermore, please expand and construct your thoughts properly before creating a new topic.

Thanks.

One of them is really old - the other one is quite new...

One a more seroius note:

I think it's perfectly fine that LEGO has made a new and much more up-to-date set. Many kids today don't know that you can buy old sets online, so they'd miss out on a set with a postman in his car, if it was not because of LEGO making a new set based on the same idea.

That goes for a LOT of LEGO sets nowadays.

One require the postman to crawl through the window of the post car to enter while the other can just open the door to get in. Sad but true. :hmpf_bad: