Sign in to follow this  
Murdoch17

Stud City Police Precinct Headquarters - my brother's MOC

This is my brother's MOD / MOC of the 1993 LEGO set number 6398 (Central Precinct HQ) I took the pictures, he made the building, and we collaborated on the text. Once again, this is NOT my moc, and you can see it at his MOCpage here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/417074

20096209446_dd69a4190e.jpg

This building is one heavily modified set. It features a new printed 1x1 sign, along with new computer terminals and a modern swing open design for the back stairwell.

19934402368_05051058e2.jpg

Here is close up of the main sign of the precinct.

19934486420_ea1c7a3f9b.jpg

This part of the model lacks a back half because it would make it harder to access the opening jail cell (which you can escape from by way of a loose wall), break room, and equipment storage locker. The top floor is an unused office room.

20127998641_1f430e3dbf.jpg

This portion of the station features the 911 call center (top floor), digital record storage room and detective office. (second floor) The main reception area is on the ground floor.

20122493405_2fee2a734c.jpg

The swing-open back stairs makes it easier for fig to access their desks, and for play value because if you can't reach the figures, what's the point? The stairs only open 90 degrees, and lock shut on a Technic pin.

19934397708_555ae87b7d.jpg

The police station features a heli port for the copter that provides an eye in the sky during high speed car chases or foot pursuits.

19934397778_5c72355ed5.jpg

Here we see some of the cars of the precinct. These police interceptor's are used in everything from street patrol duty to high speed chases. (when used with the helicopter, of course.)

20096209626_ab5d324ba3.jpg

The stations front side features two balconies overlooking the street, with one having a walkway to the helipad, and the other being just a rest area when you are on coffee break.

19934397838_560a00d64d.jpg

This is is my brother new favorite picture.

Please leave comments, complaints, and questions below. I will forward them to my brother.

Thanks for stoping by!

Edited by Murdoch17

How old is your brother? When I was a kid, this original set was on my wish list for christmas. Maybe he could put some details on the lawn. Some flowers and trees. Not a lot of work but a great effect.

How old is your brother? When I was a kid, this original set was on my wish list for christmas. Maybe he could put some details on the lawn. Some flowers and trees. Not a lot of work but a great effect.

He's old enough to join Eurobricks, but doesn't want to right now. He bought the original set of Bricklink last Christmas, and had been modifying it almost non-stop ever since. Also, I will ask him about the potential for lawn details, as it's a very good idea!