Masked Builder

[MOC] Through The Rocks

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_3553.jpg

Mission Log:

"Go through the rocks. What a great idea. First we were attacked by these giant things. No idea what they were as it was too foggy. Then this three headed snake slithers out of nowhere and start hissing at us. Spark couldn't help us much here so just Mishap and I were left to deal with it."

img_3556.jpg

img_3559.jpg

img_3560.jpg

img_3561.jpg

img_3564.jpg

img_3558.jpg

img_3565.jpg

img_3567.jpg

This, is my favorite 457th Corps MOC ever. It came out quite better then I had thought it would! I really think I achieved the right effect with the rocks. The snake was my favorite part of the build. :classic:

Built April 2011

Flickr

Brickshelf

This and your other previous 'floating rock'-based vigs do remind me a lot of Pandora from Avatar (though yours is a much smaller version). I agree this is your best one yet since the rocks multiplied to four! :tongue: Nah seriously, very nice work always MB! :thumbup:

Nice work! I like the story your telling with these vignettes! Can't wait to know what happens next!

Thanks guys! Glad ya'll like it.

You love floating rocks, don't you? :tongue:

These were a lot more stable then the last two were.

This and your other previous 'floating rock'-based vigs do remind me a lot of Pandora from Avatar (though yours is a much smaller version). I agree this is your best one yet since the rocks multiplied to four! :tongue: Nah seriously, very nice work always MB! :thumbup:

Yeah I was going for something like that. :classic:

I just joined Flickr (as you probably already know :tongue: ) I added you as a friend, and started browsing other people in you contacts list, I saw Ben Unleashed!'s creation of a very similar vignette

edit: after a bit more digging, I realized that this is for some kind of event on flickr, interesting. mind sending me a link to the original homepage?

Edited by sok117

Another floating rock build, and I love your rock techniques! The snake is an interesting build, am I right in thinking this continues from your prevous build? :classic:

Thanks you two! I like it too. :laugh:

edit: after a bit more digging, I realized that this is for some kind of event on flickr, interesting. mind sending me a link to the original homepage?

Yep here it is.

Another floating rock build, and I love your rock techniques! The snake is an interesting build, am I right in thinking this continues from your prevous build? :classic:

Yes you are.

Great build as usual, Masked Builder! I'm not a big fan of your rock technique though, too flat for me. :tongue: (this could go on for a long time... :grin:)