Sign in to follow this  
Dennimator

Agents base pics?

I had a little bit of a conversation with wildcat about my Agents Base MOC, and I got the suggestion to re-build it as shown in the Lego magazine. Here is the whole conversation:

Wildcat: Why dont you rebuild the base like the one in the lego magazine?

Dennimator: Which one do you mean? The truck one?

Wildcat: No, go to legoclub.com and type AGENTSHQ as a club code and you will get instructions.

Dennimator: Wow! Thanks! But... it´s just one part of it...Can someone please send me the first part of it(it´s in the lego magazine)?

Wildcat: Don´t you get the brickmaster magazine?

Dennimator: Yes I do, but the Swedish one aren´t the same and doesn´t include instructions, I noticed that when I was on a trip in

Hamburg (Germany) and, when I went to the LEGOstore, randomly looked in the German one, which had alternative instructions for the cargo copter that my Swedish magazine didn´t have.So that´s why I doesn´t knw about these instructions. EDIT: Not the brickmaster one, just the normal one. That might be the explanation... :blush:

So I´ve got the instructions for part 2, but I still need some for part 1. Can anyone who have the magazine please post the pics (or a link to them) for the first part (that are in the magazine)?

Thank you very much!

I'm asking around a little; I know a few people who get Brickmaster and may be able to get the instructions from them.

Ok, thanks! :sweet:

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but I have the instructions for the 2nd part of the Agents base in a .pdf format. I emailed Lego and asked them (very nicely) if I could have the instructions as I had the first part but living in England wasn't able to get the 2nd part due to it being an American exclusive... Received a nice email from them this morning with an attachment and a nice little note!

Anyone who wants them, pm me your email address and I'll send them on over!

:thumbup:

M.

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but I have the instructions for the 2nd part of the Agents base in a .pdf format. I emailed Lego and asked them (very nicely) if I could have the instructions as I had the first part but living in England wasn't able to get the 2nd part due to it being an American exclusive... Received a nice email from them this morning with an attachment and a nice little note!

Anyone who wants them, pm me your email address and I'll send them on over!

:thumbup:

M.

Hi,

I´d like to thank you for reviving this!

I´ve continued my search finding nothing. Still, I didn´t do such an obvious thing like that! :hmpf: I can be really stupid sometimes. :hmpf_bad:

I´ll send you a PM right away.

Thanks again!

Thanks for that! I think I'll use some ideas from this for my own Agents base MoC. It's not gone so well so far - I ended up scrapping my first attempt. Despite liking some aspects of it (used the flip-up truck body as a hanger bay for vehicles on the front of the Police 3D baseplate) it just ended up looking too boring, despite being a bit brick-heavy. Also it was too horizontal rather than vertical. I have actually quite a bit of navy to add to the mobile command centre parts, but even so I need to plan it better this time around. I'm hoping to incorporate an operational elevator into the building (you know, one of the exterior "glass" elevators - with girders either side of it).

Ooh! I didn't realise this topic was here, otherwise I would have got a copy of them on my vaction in december to meet the LEGO Master Builder that created them. I'm glad that you found them though!

-Ricecracker

:classic: Luckily it was my birthday and I got Brickmaster instead of the normal Magazine. Unfortunitely I don't have a scanner or camera so I can't show them, but I would try brickshelf if I were you, that's were I find the BIONICLE Brickmaster Instructions. :classic: