Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Contest - Voting Rules

Pirates of the Caribbean Contest

Voting

Voting has closed!

Points will be tallied and the winners will be announced next weekend.

Voting will take place in the LEGO Pirates Forum between now and 11:59PM/23:59 UTC±0, July 31st 2011.

You must also have a Eurobricks account registered prior to 11:59AM/11:59 UTC±0, July 15th 2011 or your vote will be invalid.

How to Vote

Each voter will be granted 5 points per division and may allocate them to the entry/entries he or she deems worthy of winning. More than one point can be awarded to the same entry, providing the combined total of points does not exceed 5 per division.

This means you may allocate 5 points to the Forum Division entries and another 5 points to the Mailing List Division entries.

Contest entrants may also allocate 1 point to their own entry in each division!

A judging thread will be created for each division to enable voters to allocate points and leave comments.

All questions are to be asked in this thread!

Voting Threads

Vote the MOC Forum Division Winner (Building Contest)

Vote for the Mailing List Division Winner (Story Contest)

Bonus Points

For participating in our various initiatives we’re awarding bonus points. You get 1 point for Liking the Facebook Page, 1 point for subscribing to the Mailing List and 1 point for voting for the Picture Challenge Winner (voting has since closed).

If you'd like to learn more, visit the Bonus Points Information thread.

The Rules

You must cast your vote in the correct thread. Votes will not be accepted in this thread or anywhere else.

Your vote must be made after the commencement date and prior to the conclusion date.

If you allocate more points than you are entitled to, all your points will be invalidated.

Before allocating bonus points you must first verify your participation in each initiative otherwise your bonus points will be deemed invalid.

You, your friends, family or co-workers must not register additional Eurobricks accounts to vote.

We reserve the right to delete comments we deem inappropriate and remove votes if we decide the voter is abusing the rules.

All questions are to be asked in this thread. Questions submitted via Facebook, Email, the Classic-Pirates.com Contact Form or other communication mediums will be ignored.

If there are insufficient votes Classic-Pirates.com staff will determine the winners.

You agree to all the rules in this thread and all the Fine Print. Please read the extended contest terms and conditions: www.classic-pirates.com/terms/contest.

Voting Threads

Vote the MOC Forum Division Winner (Building Contest)

Vote for the Mailing List Division Winner (Story Contest)

The Questions

I don’t have a Eurobricks Account but I want to vote or have a voting question

You must have a Eurobricks account registered prior to the date specified above otherwise you cannot vote.

Why must I have a Eurobricks Account registered before that date?

To prevent dishonest people from registering multiple accounts during the vote period.

I’ve won in the Mailing List Division but I don’t have a Eurobricks Account, how do I claim my prize?

You may claim your prize via the Classic-Pirates.com Contact Form.

How long does it take prizes to arrive?

Up to 6 weeks and we will not be responding concerns about prizes before this period. We also take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to your prize during transit.

The Fine Print

We reserve the right to modify the rules or dates of this contest without notice. We are under no obligation to release prizes if a winner is not determined, if the prize winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of the winners announcement, or this if contest is abused in any way. We may ban/block/remove you from any of our websites or social profiles if we deem your behaviour to be inappropriate. We take no responsibility for any ill consequences arising from your participation. “Participation” includes reading or interacting with any medium concerning this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. This contest is taking place in the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted on Eurobricks (www.eurobricks.com).

To participate in the voting or receive one or more prizes, you must first read and agree to the rules in this thread, The Fine Print and all Terms and Conditions on Classic-Pirates.com: www.classic-pirates.com/terms & www.classic-pirates.com/terms/contest. Secondly, if we require, you must verify your participation in writing. The decision of Classic-Pirates.com staff is final and no recourse is available. If you do not agree to these conditions you may not participate in this contest or access any of our websites or social profiles.

Not yet... Should be sent out on Sunday...

Great! I was afraid the sever had eaten the email. :pir_laugh2:

By the way, your link to the bonus points page actually goes to the front page of the forums.

Edited by SilvaShado

Thanks for pointing that out :thumbup:

I thought I took care of that link yesterday but obviously not!

Welcome! It's easy to miss a link.

Wouldn't it be better to put a photo of each MOC in voting thread??? :pir-sceptic:

I think that will make the chances more equal - some MOCs were "Blogged" and presented at the homepage, and some other has been seen by a few users only.

HERE'S the right thread. :pir-cry_sad:

So, asking for the only-mailing-list people who might be wondering, do the mailing-list-but-no-account people have claimable bonus points for being on the mailing list, even though they don't have an account? Thanks for answering, sorry about the wrong thread thing :pir_bawling:

Wouldn't it be better to put a photo of each MOC in voting thread??? :pir-sceptic:

I think it would be, but I'm not going to be the one spending the time doing it!

So, asking for the only-mailing-list people who might be wondering, do the mailing-list-but-no-account people have claimable bonus points for being on the mailing list, even though they don't have an account?:pir_bawling:

I'm not sure what you're asking so I'll take a stab: If somebody doesn't have a Eurobricks account registered prior to July 15 they cannot vote, so therefore cannot claim the Bonus Point.

PS has there been a rule change, allocating three points too own entry is not possible anylonger ?

Yes, the process to claim all 3 points was deemed too confusing for some people so now you can only allocate 1 Standard Point and 1 Bonus Point to your own entry.

Just curious, does spending the bonus point for your own entry still require claiming of all three bonus points?

No, that rule was abolished for simplicity sake.

The only requirement to allocate one Bonus Point to your own entry is verifying one Bonus Point.

Voting has closed!

Points will be tallied and the winners will be announced next weekend.