This is totally awesome. The effect of the lava is spectacular and works well with the cool blue and grey. There is just so much to look at. Great build!

I can only say one thing......Wowwwwww

That is some creation. Dam you are good, the details, and building techniks are top noch.

Edited by Holtz

This is enormous *oh2* *oh2* *oh2* ! All details are awesome, but I want to say that that lava building technique is very effective! Huge congratulations for this awesome display!

Another vote for best ever Lego lava from me! And the rest of the model is fantastic also :wub:

As if the amazing exterior wasn't enough, you also built the interior. Great job! :thumbup:

one of the best CS layouts I've seen. and I've seen a lot!

WOW

:drool:

That base is totally awesome. I really like that lava effect and the whole display is created with a lot of great details. Definitly an inspiration for me.

I cannot describe in words how awesome this is! :wub:

I would have done anything to have a MOC like this as a kid.

The colour design is epic, loving the lava effect. too cool. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome:D A lot of nice details. The lava in combination with the blue/grey colour sceme is a great combination! The round landing platform, the base, the space ship. Everything is awesome! :D\

And nice photographed!

Superkool!

Where is this at? I guess in person it is even 'awesomer' than in pictures.

I really like the color contrast between the red lava and the blue space pieces.

Great design, love the interior design. Am I the only one who thinks the fighter looks like a Latios (Pokemon)?

This is Classic Space it its finest! Every little bit is so detailed, It's just fantastic. :laugh:

^ Strand, why does that avatar make me laugh so hard I choke every time I see it?

Hate to say but I think I could actually see myself "playing" I mean truly "playing" with this for couple hours. :blush:

I hate to repeat other posts but THAT LAVA LOOKS AWESOME! Very impressive, huge and rich of details - and the lava! ,-)

Amazing job