Maxim I

Mpya Stedor - East Gate

Even there are only 2 ways to enter Mpya Stedor through land, the city has many gates. Travellers who has crossed the desert on their way to the glorious city arrive at the imposant Main Gate. Residents of the city who are travelling through the Rakath Mountains are always more than happy to see the ancient Black Gate. The traders who are coming by see have to pass the West Gate. Those who are unlucky enough to be in trouble and who are about to get interrogated have to pass under the Amenor Gate.

Well, there is also the East Gate. However its function is kinda unknown at this moment as the only thing that lays behind the gate is a piece of land surrounded by the sea.

14733313895_02b7b82551_c.jpgMpya Stedor - East Gate by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

14733023992_e5b312c3b5_c.jpgMpya Stedor - East Gate by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

14730950484_6696e76301_c.jpgMpya Stedor - East Gate by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Here is a small teaser of two upcomming posts (yep, the university is finally ready!!):

14546757249_411f044d7b_c.jpgEast Mpya Stedor by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

Thanks for watching. C&C Welcome!

about the UoP: I am not sure if I can claim something with this build... Wall decoration and statues are not in the program :(

Edited by Damaximus

A good design, but not overly liking the Black and White Striped walls. I think the Tan and White scheme of the west gate looks a bit better, but a great design none the less.

I have to disagree with lego on this one. White and tan would be too similar, yet black and white match and have a nice contrast for this build. The stud decorations are very nice, as is the heraldry on the statue :thumbup:

Edited by Scaevola

Unique colour usage once again DM, it works wells :) I like the gold details the most.

A good design, but not overly liking the Black and White Striped walls. I think the Tan and White scheme of the west gate looks a bit better, but a great design none the less.

The tan and white is for the Western part of the city. I feared that if I used too much the same combinations everywhere, the end result would be boring. :)

I quite like the colour schem! Great build DM!

Thanks

I have to disagree with lego on this one. White and tan would be too similar, yet black and white match and have a nice contrast for this build. The stud decorations are very nice, as is the heraldry on the statue :thumbup:

Thanks :) I had to choose between pearl gold or a grey statue. As I have already so many other golden statues in the city, I choosed this one to be grey :)

Nice build man! I like the windows and the statue!

Thanks!

Cool building, and I like your guards! Are those shields custom decals?

They are custom made :) there is somewhere on the internet (and in the GoH forum as well) a template for this. (here)

Cobblestone floors.... :moar:

I got a big box full of them :D Me love cobblestone!!

Unique colour usage once again DM, it works wells :) I like the gold details the most.

Thanks Gunman!

Another great addition to Mpya Stedor! Again, I love the color choices and the gold trim. I can't wait to see your city done one day!

Another great addition to Mpya Stedor! Again, I love the color choices and the gold trim. I can't wait to see your city done one day!

Thanks Mass Editor :) I can't wait myself, but my Girlfriend says I have enough time the next years so I have to spend my money wisely :p