Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Cox Rural Merchandise Store

Building number four way underway.....only a little bit to go now and then I can start on the grain silos......keep watching !

2015_cox_rural_store_994.jpg2015_cox_rural_store_998.jpg2015_cox_rural_store_995.jpg2015_cox_rural_store_996.jpg2015_cox_rural_store_997.jpg

I'm assuming that this a tool store?

It looks nice.

Thanks and it's a farmers supply store.....you can see coils of electric fence wire, boxes containing irrigation plumbing parts, pumps, shearing motors, etc.,.

Real one......

COONALPYNWEB.PNG

I'll have another photo update soon........in three days the fuel pumps go in.....keep watching ! :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

I finished the interior of the shop.....I still have some driveway work and fuel pumps to do.

2015_cox_rural_store_990.jpg2015_cox_rural_store_991.jpg

Now farmers can tag their cows.......keep watching ! :wink:

Edited by lightningtiger

I take inspiration from real life as many of you know, here's some images that I used for inspiration.

IMGP1393.JPGMerchandise-1-300x231.jpgz_inspiration.png

Keep watching for tomorrow I will fix up the tool rack better and hope to get a start on the fuel pumps.

You are becoming the store expert!

They look very good.

How did you create those small plastic packages? Customizing?

Thanks 'Captain Braunsfeld', stores seem to be my calling, just like some AFOL's rock space or castle themes....mine is always and very ever be town. :grin:

Now custom items are two ways, brick built items or stickering tiles/bricks it give the appearance of packing, items hanging, etc., it's like magic I guess to sell this is miniature real life. :classic:

Keep watching more still to come. :classic:

Wow, great! :laugh: ! It seems finished, I really don't know what could be next.....

Fuel pump or pumps.....not sure yet depends on parts on hand.....I hope to have it up in a few hours.....as usual keep watching ! :wink:

I was thinking of something else to make for this.......

2015_cox_rural_store_970.jpgHardi%20BP15%20.jpg

Another frontage shot in natural light......

2015_cox_rural_store_969.jpg

Keep watching ! :wink:

Just a quick written update, I have decided to add a fenced off section to the right on another 48x48 base plate which will lead into the silo area.....it will start will sealed road and then gravel roads heading eastward from the town centre. Hopefully tomorrow I might have section one and two together again so I can work out the power poles and photograph it......keep watching tomorrow everyone. :wink:

Whoa, just awesome! This keeps getting better, can't wait for that silo area

Thanks 'Cagast' for your kind words, silo plans are underway really now and it's going to be my most complex plus biggest build yet in over five years on EB.....keep watching ! :grin:

As 'Captain Braunsfeld' said............

"You are becoming the store expert!"

I agree completely, all your 'store' MOCs are fantastic. :thumbup: :thumbup: You must have 1000's of small pieces to create all the details you build inside and out of your creations. :grin:

Keep up your great work.............maybe I'll ' borrow ' some of your ideas for my creations. :blush: ( Surest form of a compliment ) :wub:

As 'Captain Braunsfeld' said............

"You are becoming the store expert!"

I agree completely, all your 'store' MOCs are fantastic. :thumbup: :thumbup: You must have 1000's of small pieces to create all the details you build inside and out of your creations. :grin:

Keep up your great work.............maybe I'll ' borrow ' some of your ideas for my creations. :blush: ( Surest form of a compliment ) :wub:

Sure you can borrow my ideas and thanks for positive vibes there 'ritztoys'.......keep watching because I'll have some up new soon.....I hope. :wink:

Thanks 'LT12V', everyone knows these kind of builds are my best pitch or my thing to do and I'll start prototyping components for the silo in the next few days.......totally keep watching everyone ! :grin:

Great work with those stickers! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I agree, stickers are amazing....

Sure I will totally keep watching! :grin:

Edited by Cagast

I agree, stickers are amazing....

Sure I will totally keep watching! :grin:

Thanks again, I pride myself on my graphic designing......I studied design back a few decades ago for a year at high school.....it does help.

Keep you know...... :wink:

Even before reading who was the author of this new moc I had already recognized your style.

Excellent reconstruction, far better than my poor english.

Congratulations.

Yes, 'LT12V' I lived in a time once there was no internet ! :laugh:

And thanks 'Ex cinno' for your kind words.......I have more coming in this one plus the IGA store and then that surprise number five building next week.

Keep watching !

Just a quick written update, plans are being drawn up for some large spraying equipment to go in a fenced off section along side the Cox Rural building......keep watching for that plus an extra building.....clue is Smokey The Koala......keep watching ! :wink: