TheGreatSpirit

Favorite Bionicle (or any constraction figure) Titan?

Title says it all, post your favorite Bionicle/HF/Any-other-constraction-line Titan here. Please post with an image. Bonus to whoever takes a photo of their own copy and posts it.

I'll start off with mine, which would be Tuma.

20090721202422!CGI_Tuma.PNG

Why, you may ask? Well, for one he was fairly cheap ($20), had a decent amount of parts (188), an awesome color scheme and really felt like it was worth the extra bucks. In my opinion, he is the best Titan using the Inika-Titan build to have been released.

That's my thoughts, but who wants to read that? Post away guys!

Edited by TheGreatSpirit

Toa Mata Nui, of course. Simply because it Toa Mata Nui. And fingers!

8998-0000-xx-33-1.jpg

Edited by Dragun

Cool! I have Tuma. My favorite would have to be this one: Malum, Skopio, Ehlec. I have no flicker account and I think that is the only way to post pictures, sorry.

Cool! I have Tuma. My favorite would have to be this one: Malum, Skopio, Ehlec. I have no flicker account and I think that is the only way to post pictures, sorry.

Only Skopio is a titan :/

Also, you don't need a Flickr account, there should be a tutorial somewhere on this site on how to post images (I'm just too lazy to post it :tongue:)

whCXoul.png?1?8757

Nothing beats a mad skakdi and his pet.

other very cool sets are:

-Dume & Niwak

-Brutaka

-Maxilos & Spinax

-Twilight Takanuva

-Axalara T9

-Skopio XV-1

-Witch Doctor

And I hope I'll get something on next summer to add :)

Edited by GK733

No titan ever topped Brutaka for me. He just looked so imposing. I loved his color scheme too.

Yeah, Brutaka is a really great set, he's definitely my favorite, hands down.

http://img4.wikia.no...s/f/f8/8924.jpg

Maxilos would be my favorite. Instead of following the tried-and-dull formula of using an Inika torso to join his arms to his body, he actually sees some unique construction, all pleasing to the eye and highly poseable. I keep him put together at all times just because I love his upper body construction so much.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

If we're talking specifically about humanoid characters, then Takanuva, probably. Great articulation, creative design, good proportions, well-organized color scheme, and good-looking from all angles.

I used to really like Brutaka and Roodaka as well, but they don't hold up quite so well in hindsight. Roodaka's weight is not very well supported by the single friction ball cups used for her ankles, and her Y-shaped torso is kind of weird. Brutaka is a great, well-proportioned design, but some aspects of his design are also rather simplistic and the fold-out blades are a bit weird (I prefer to leave them folded back, as they fill out the torso nicely).

Hero Factory titan sets have been a mixed bag. Witch Doctor is one of the most creative, and I'd probably rank him above Brutaka and Roodaka in terms of creativity, even though as with those two, some aspects of the design are a little inelegant (particularly the extremely gappy back of the torso).

Favorite of all time: Witch Doctor

Favorite BIONICLE Titan: Takanuva 08/Maxilos/Brutaka

Favorite vehicle: Thornatus V9 (cause why not)

Oh this is a really tough one for me. So many great builds and Most of them mentioned here.

I'm going to go with Takanuva 2008 as well because he had great articulation and as a MOCer that's what I value most out of figure builds like these. He also still manages to look badass to.

I do wanna give an honorable mention to though. That was a really creative build and a great source of cool parts).

8935-1.jpg

Favorite Hero Factory Titan: Fire Lord

And I thought I wouldn't see the day someone says that...

Oh this is a really tough one for me. So many great builds and Most of them mentioned here.

I'm going to go with Takanuva 2008 as well because he had great articulation and as a MOCer that's what I value most out of figure builds like these. He also still manages to look badass to.

I do wanna give an honorable mention to though. That was a really creative build and a great source of cool parts).

Nocturn was definitely a great design, even as a smaller and less expensive titan set than usual.

And I thought I wouldn't see the day someone says that...

For all his faults, Fire Lord had a clever design for his torso, legs, and feet. Rocka XL and Black Phantom helped iron out the problems in the leg design, but Black Phantom had a much more simplistic torso construction by comparison.

Fire Lord was a creative inspiration. A challenge.

"You can't use the CCBS to make titans!" They said! And to that I replied, "I'll show you! I'll show ALL OF YOU."

I never got around to posting the results. I still don't have enough extra black and gunmetal pieces. It is an all-consuming project.

None of the other titans have quite given that to me, although I have completed a revamped Witch Doctor since then.

Edited by CabooseBM

Hrm... I liked Axonn's possible fingers, but I also liked the creative mask hands of Makuta and the ship included with Takanuva... So I guess it's a toss-up...

I'm gonna go with the favourites of the ones I have owned for this.

Bionicle:

b729810ae7a07f201229a110.L.jpg

Hero Factory:

7602025606_f3d6e2af05_z.jpg

Close runners up: Rocka XL, Nocturn, Takanuva, Jaller and Gucko, and Krekka.

Edited by LewiMOC

I would say Witch Doctor, but he's been replaced by Evo XL Machine as my #1 favorite. Furno XL and Stormer XL are tied at #2.

Mine is definitely maxilos. With a great design, the color scheme, (gunmetal and red) and an awesome looking weapon and mask. Plus spinax as an added bonus.

Darn, I remember almost getting Witch Doctor and Takanuva, but I didn't have enough monies, and by the time I got money the next series already came out. Still regret not getting either to this day.