Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickAvenger

Port Royal Is Attacked!

There is a black 1x1 plate with clip on the door holding the knife.

Nice build btw :) I like it!

The detail on this is supercool. I am not usually a fan of fleshies, but I think the characters here are great, they seem more life-like somehow. And the clocks are cool.

The buildings are really in the colonial style, the clocks and walls are nice. But the pictures are too small to notice all the details. Please add more detailed pictures from different angles.

This is gorgeous. There are a lot of details I love - the clock hands, the way you made the cage, the knife in the door, and your brick work is incredibly elegant. Well done! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Oh My ! pirate_oh.gif ! What a great job !

So much details !

I love your clock tower, I love your wall and floor technics, and also your roofs ! and what a good scene despite the fleshy minifigures !

Excellent build! Great texture on the houses and the dashes of bright green add a lot! The cage and clock tower are both really cool too. If I may point out one thing - given all the texture everywhere else, perhaps you could add (or, have added) a bit of texture to some of the roofs? However, that's a very minor detail on a fantastic MOC! Great job!

Great work on the texture of the buildings and road. Do the buildings have an interior?

Phredit:

tag-fontpage-pirates-276x60.png

This is a lovely composition. The unusual shape of the buildings actually looks pretty good and both the colors and textures are nice. The rockwork of the market square is great and I like the elevated structure. And of course the action and various minifigs are nice. Excellent work.

Like it?

I love it! Well done.

By the way, your flickr is also nice to see.

That is a stunning build! Congratulations, Avenger!

I love the crazy paving.

Any chance you could show us what lies beneath the surface of the courtyard & building facades? I realise that might spoil the magic somewhat, but I'd love to learn how such beautiful effects are put together.