I have wanted to build this behemoth since I was a child.

21066165958_ee88e07e1a_c.jpgHMS Victory port by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

20633913404_d98e4367af_c.jpgHMS Victory stern by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

21228225846_ac7ed4c1c9_c.jpgHMS Victory både by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

21065964930_b94ababf61_c.jpgHMS Victory bow by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

20632942973_f48ed60f9a_c.jpgHMS Victory aft by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

21065966110_8330a4883f_c.jpgHMS Victory starboard by Anders Thuesen, on Flickr

pirates-indexed.gif Fully Rigged Ship, Three Masts 11D

I hope to find a way to make this a real build.

Wow! This would be amazing to see in the brick, hope you get to build her! Really enjoyed looking at all your ships, way too advanced for my own building skills but its something to aspire to, thanks!

This model only to make it in LDD is already amazing and a lot of work and looks stunning :wub_drool: .

Your building technique looks similar as the modern ships from Konajra and is great for the hull.

I hope your dream come true and build this masterpiece in bricks.

This model only to make it in LDD is already amazing and a lot of work and looks stunning :wub_drool: .

Your building technique looks similar as the modern ships from Konajra and is great for the hull.

I hope your dream come true and build this masterpiece in bricks.

I love the designs of Konajrawub_drool.gif . Both of us may have looked in on Ed Diments amazing ships.default_huh.gif

Edited by Anders T

With the Victory being perhaps the most famous sailing ship in the world, this is a fantastic design that I'd love to see built. There's simply no mistaking those lines and colors. The complex curves of the hull look splendid to my eyes. Excellent design of an icon!

Haha had to sign up here to write here, only been lurking around earlier.

Are you willing to share the design? I would pay to be able to build this thing :)

You're lucky to live in Denmark, the LEGO capital of the world!!! Your masterpiece is worth being on desplay there, in LEGO Ideas. What do you think?

Haha had to sign up here to write here, only been lurking around earlier.

Are you willing to share the design? I would pay to be able to build this thing :)

Economy and the practical challenge of having a 2,5 m model in my home means that I probably won’t build it on my own.(soon)

However I would gladly work together with anyone who wants to participate in making her come to life.

Do contact me about such a project if you are interested.

You're lucky to live in Denmark, the LEGO capital of the world!!! Your masterpiece is worth being on desplay there, in LEGO Ideas. What do you think?

It looks to me like "LEGO Ideas" is for ideas on sets.

She is thought of as a display item. I have written to the museum in Portsmouth proposing that I build the model for them.

If they don't contact me soon I figure that my next move should be contacting some other museums as well as various toy stores.

Thoughts on this are always welcome.

Edited by Anders T