Torax

Hello! My name is Torax!

Hey, I just joined today, and this seems like the biggest LEGO community (after lego.com) out there on the internet.

Well, as I the title said, my name is Torax. Not my real name, obviously, but my display name here at EB, and I would like you to call em that here. Thank you!

I am a Swedish guy, but I live in Australia... :alien:

My interests are Football (American), baseball, LEGO (obviously), friends, music and more...

If you have similiar interests, why not send me a message? :classic:

My favourite LEGO theme is Star Wars.

I really really want to buy LEGO, as I am not satisfied with my collection. If you live around N.S.W in Aus and want to sell Star Wars LEGO, send me a message.

Thank you for your time! :tongue:

You can call me killer Dr killer .welcome to eurobricks and we are always glad to have a new member so enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! This really seems like a nice place! See you all around!

Welcome to EB. Were staff are plentiful and spam is not. The mods really do a good job umm...being wier.. no umm.. moderating, thats it moderating. I just realized I never had one of these, to late now. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by JCC1004

Welcome to Eurobricks, Torax, enjoy your stay here and start surfing those boards!

Välkommen Torax! :classic:

Always nice to see another Swede joining EuroBricks. How come you live in Australia? It about as far from our home country as you can get :laugh:

If you're interested you can check out SweBrick also for some Swedish Lego chit-chat.

Enjoy your stay!