• Time Cruisers

Action Index

Adventurers Index

—The world of Johnny Thunder reviewed!

Agents 2.0

—Pictures of the 2009 Agents sets!!

Brickster's Wild West, Adventure, and Mystery Topics

—Wild West, Trains, Adventure, Mysteries, & Other Great Topics

Who is going to be in charge of the new forums?

Everyone is in charge of every forum. Whether or not there will be a specific person devoted to it remains to be seen.

Just posting to say thanks for the new subforum, I always felt those themes needed a better home, and now that is a reality. Cheers!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Just posting to say thanks for the new subforum, I always felt those themes needed a better home, and now that is a reality. Cheers!

Yay! :thumbup:

Seriously, we appreciate that you appreciate it, we really wanted some of the neglected themes to have a better place to belong where they wouldn't be lost under mounds of other things that weren't related.

Enjoy!

We really wanted some of the neglected themes to have a better place to belong where they wouldn't be lost under mounds of other things that weren't related.

That was a very good idea. It's good to do a little spring house/forum cleaning (I know its summer :tongue: )

Great looking forum guys! Many a great theme in here. Though after starting on a couple of new creations, I must ask. Is this the home to what could be called, Action MOCs? Creations not based directly on the Themes this forum was made for, but whom would feel much better being placed here than in the Other Themes section. Actiony, adventurous, somewhat violent, but not Military/War creations. Know what i'm talking about?

Edited by Skinny Boy

sweet.

That's really all you have to add to the subject? In the future, please try to bear in mind that replies should actually say something.

Thanks!

Why is the action themes subforum still using the Halloween header? It's December, Halloween was over a month ago.

EDIT: Never mind; that's still the default for some reason. I guess I'm just too used to the subforums with specialized skins like the LDD and Action Figures subforums.

Edited by Aanchir

EDIT: Never mind; that's still the default for some reason.

The default is supposed to be the new winter skin now. If it doesn't update automatically, use the drop-down box in the bottom-left corner to change to Winter. Or don't, if you prefer something else. :wink:

Why is the action themes subforum still using the Halloween header? It's December, Halloween was over a month ago.

EDIT: Never mind; that's still the default for some reason. I guess I'm just too used to the subforums with specialized skins like the LDD and Action Figures subforums.

It currently is the winter theme, I'd suggest clearing your browser history.

Yo! Quick question! Would you guys be cool with me posting some Post-Apocalytpic MOCs here. I'm assuming this is the right place for them?

Thanks.

Tyndale