Sign in to follow this  
Majatek

Cześć! Long time LEGO fan, now with a plan!

Hello! Or at least, multiple plans. So many plans, in fact, that even with the affordability of BrickLink, I'm going to have to slow down. Regardless of all the excessive plans I have, I decided to register here so that I may share any updates!

My alias is "Majatek", and that has multiple meanings in my hometongue... I chose it specifically for "wealth", as I consider my friends to be of infinite worth. My hobbies include playing and making games (I use Game Maker Studio and Unity3D), collecting 1:64 scale cars, exploring strange and new music genres as well as, of course, LEGO! You can read more about what I like/do in my biography that I've added to my forum profile.

LEGO-wise, I already ordered multiple bricks from BrickLink, so shortly (but not too shortly!) you'll see me post a Speed Champions-inspired project that I've been working on for well over a month in LEGO Digital Designer. I promise I'm not a one trick pony, though! I'll be making dioramas and buildings when I get around to it! I do apologise for not having anything on hand to show as the work that I have is still mostly WIP, but I do promise to follow up with links to what I'll make when I make it! You'll see me crop up around here and MOCpages as well.

I was born abroad from Poland in Europe, now living in Australia - and yes, that ridiculous man in my avatar is me! 25 years young! :classic:

Edited by Majatek

Many thanks! Looking forward to not only sharing really awesome photos of awesome LEGO builds, but also sharing LEGO building techniques and LDD files to share the wealth of information. I'll try to be as fast as possible with providing said content. :laugh:

Thank you Captain Braunsfeld and ItsaGoodyear! Sorry for my late reply - I've been on a temporary hiatus as I've busied myself with real-life duties and other boring things.

The good news is that all the parts for my LEGO project are paid for and have been shipped! They'll be arriving within the next few weeks. Expect a follow-up post about it!

Very much so! And my first public MOC is complete and posted. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this awesome community, everyone!

You can see my first work here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=135700

For my next build I'm considering trying my hand at some architecture, or, stress my skills by making something with LEGO Power Functions.