Sign in to follow this  
Superkalle

LDD Part identification help

Does anyone know which these 7 parts are? The one to the left seems to be a minifig hat. The one of the far right is a brick (no battery or similar)

PartIdentification.jpg

I don't know the part numbers, but the one farthest left is a non-existent piece, only made for LU (I think), the one next to that is a Technic tube piece, the third from the right is piece used on the big rock monster in the PM Lavatraz set, the one second from the right is a Bionicle piece. The other three pieces I'm not sure of. :classic:

EDIT- moved to the right forum. Ha, it's kind of funny you guys found this post. As you probably noticed, it's in the wrong forum. But thanks anyway.

but what technic piece tube is it?

The piece on the far left is a garrison cap from a certain keychain minifig. It only existed on that keychain as far as I know. Someone asked about it in the original LU-mode topic.

No idea what the second to the left is.

The piece highlighted in pink is a part from one of the Fantasy-era Castle dragons. The part does not exist individually, but rather only exists as part of an assembly (I think it's from the head of one of them). That "slot" is where a ring-piece-with-TECHNIC-axle would fit (similar to those on Galidor joint pieces or on other parts from Fantasy-era dragons).

I have no idea why there are "extra" Fantasy-era dragon parts when the assemblies that contain them seem to be available as a whole. But that's the way it is, apparently.

The fourth from the left is a stand from a Harry Potter Dementor minifig. It attaches to a minifig skeleton torso.

The third to the left is a flame piece from the lava monster Eruptorr, who appears in this year's Power Miners set "Lavatraz".

The second to the left is a BIONICLE foot piece from the 2008 Mistika sets "Bitil" and "Gorast". It also appears in silver in Lavatraz.

The piece on the far right is a 2x6x3 brick. It's usually printed, as it is here

Edited by Aanchir

The "technic" axle (second from left) is used with the (typically blue) brush pieces in a carwash - like the gas station in 10184 Town Plan and 6397 Gas N' Wash Express, to name a couple.

Edited by Johnnhiszippy3