Sign in to follow this  
bananaworld

Hello! My name is bananaworld

Greetings!

Hello everyone, and thanks for having me aboard.

My name is George and I've been 'playing' with Lego since before I can remember. I've always been an AFOL, but now my journey begins in earnest; a few shrewd bulk purchases here & there on eBay mean I have the makings of a brave new world of MOCs.

Areas of interest:

Post-apocalyptic zombie pirates (I firmly believe this hasn't been done to death yet!)

Power Functions (self-assembling structures, to be precise)

Modelling real-world mechanisms in Technic (suspension, power-transfer... not sure where I'm going with this yet)

I have to admit there's always the appeal of original sets; sometimes you can't beat the thrill of opening fresh, new packets and following the instructions!

For now, revisit one of the builds that's made me very interested:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82003

Can't wait to check out all the exciting builds around here :classic:

Hi George, have a great time on Eurobricks! A rather unusual combination to have both a Technic and fantasy System interest, make sure to mix those in a build someday (and show us of course!) :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Hi George, have a great time on Eurobricks! A rather unusual combination to have both a Technic and fantasy System interest, make sure to mix those in a build someday (and show us of course!) :wink:

Ha ha, I hadn't thought of it as being unusual; I guess I have a lot to learn here! Hmmm, yes, some sort of functional Technic construction with a fantasy 'skin' on top would be interesting... Thanks for the inspiration :classic: