Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Napoleon in 1796

For my latest work ive been making an army based on the french revolutionary army. This is my Napoleon figure before he was emperor. From 1796 to 1797 he led a victorious campaign in northern Italy, which made his name and set him on his path to glory. Im going to use this figure in a moc of the battle of Arcole where he led his men, flag in hand, across the bridge under heavy fire.

013.jpg

Ah...the little general!

Very nice minifigure, I'm looking forward to see him used into your MOC of the battle of Arcole!

That is a very good looking fig. I really like the painted hat, and the torso is just amazing :pir-wub: I really hope to see this fig in your MOC :thumbup: Great work as usual

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Ah, Napoleon before he got his hand stuck in his coat :pir-classic:

Although the yellow lines on his hat could have been a bit more smooth(?), the decal is a piece of art and it's a nice combination of colours.

Really good job!

Ah, Napoleon before he got his hand stuck in his coat :pir-classic:

Although the yellow lines on his hat could have been a bit more smooth(?), the decal is a piece of art and it's a nice combination of colours.

Really good job!

Im agreeing on the hat. I will fix that up shortly.

Thanks for the nice comments as always guys :pir-cry_happy: Would you like me to start posting my decals on here?

Ah yes, I forgot to say...

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks for sharing your decals with us, and from me you may share them down here as well.

Excellent figure, did you base it on a real drawing/painting?

Yes i looked at some pictures of Napoleon and other Generals at the time and this is what alot of them wore