Sign in to follow this  
Legofin2012

[SoNE Ep.4] Sector D: Cornered

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

EDIT: built for sector D.

A last minute build to get a few extra points for the empire.

We trapped them in a corner, they had time to make a small barricade, but they were trapped.

13543301605_c252468822_n.jpg

13543550614_210f398e53_n.jpg

13543285565_4bc5a50428_n.jpg

Hi, a nice little build, all contributions to the Empire are gratefully received! I've updated the title for you :classic:

It looks really good for a last minute entry! (but also if it was not of course :wink: ) good job!

Last minute sure, but rubbish? No way! You did what you could with the time you had, and it leaves me wishing that you would've made it into something more. Can we still extend the deadline?

Why? Because I like what you did in places, while in others you kept it pretty blank. Take the floor for instance. It has some great SNOT in it with those yellow markings, and that one dark grey stripe makes it even better. This stands in contrast to the wall. It's a bit too simple, and the shape isn't quite what I expected it to be. A white curved border would have been nice, and a larger piece of wall to enclose the hole more. That would give a chance to give the area more detailing too.

The turret is nice, but lacks a bit of overall shaping to me... The barricade looks good though. That piece of lava and rock is pretty good actually. It really works, and again leaves me wanting for more... Hope next time you get the time to turn it into something really good!

Thanks all, thanks BEAVer for the advice, and looking at it the hole in the wall is too big and greebeling on the wall would look good. A border around it would be great as well, hopefully I'll have time to build something bigger next episode!