Darth Yoda

Illum victory

indexed.gif

The 77th which is currently stationed on Illum has just defeated the CIS troops that landed at the same time thy did... The battle was long and bloody. But, in the end the 77th prevailed and won. Many troops found themselves lost after the battle. The 77th than arranged a meeting point... The troops are now heading through all of the dead bodies to get back to the meeting point...

Troopers in the cave

3300291517_8000d07f49.jpg

I'm proud of this shot... boy do I love power functions. :P

3301125070_1a98518aac.jpg

Now to the top where most of the blood/spare parts were shed.

3301125976_e5f10a6b76.jpg

3301126788_de1d077bfb.jpg

3301128328_0f6fa30f4c.jpg

The troopers.

3301129056_dd5c03f588.jpg

Enjoy! :)

I :wub: this moc. Escpecially the glowing crystals. :thumbup: The cave structure is also very good.

I look forward to your future mocs. :classic:

JD

That's one awesome midnette you've done there.

:thumbup:

Could you do a full view picture for us?

Clone Snowies and conveniently miss placed Black Hole Troopers! :tongue: I really love the light up crystals, and the whole idea of mixing printed storm trooper legs, snow trooper bodies, and clone everything else to make clone snowtroopers.

Which puts an off topic question into my mind:

If Lego continues the CW theme in 2010, is it possible they might make Clone Snowtrooper helmets?

Cold_Snap_clone.jpg

ha ha thats real cool. I like how you made those light things work. The battle droid pieces are a cool extra especially the magnaguard. I like your custom jedi guy he looks really good

Great job! How did you make the crystals glow? :classic:

I'm guessing LED's but I have no idea really. great work with this MOC, it was clever how you included the underground section as well as the above ground making them both detailed. I like the pillar holding up the above section which looks very realistic.

The green ans blue crystals are from the power functions set, and the red one is an Exoforce LED...

And the Jedi is an Obi wan torso with a grand moff tarkin head with mutt hair, tan legs and a brown cape... :wink: