Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

Well guess what I got in the mail today?

Speaking of reviews, what happened to the one on the City mobile crane that you said you would write? (If I'm correct, that was a LONG time ago.) Did you change your mind and not write it, or did I just miss it?

And one more question. Does this castle actually have a back or 4 sides to it? Or it is designed like the previous KK2 castle (having no back)?

As far as the crane review, I decided not to review it, since it caused me a lot of stress. Take that, LEGO! :P But this is a great set. No, it doesn't have a back, but I do have the KK2 'good' castle, and this is ten times better.

Final verdict: holy megablock. So many incredible pieces. SO MANY. And the figs! Oh the figs. Somewhat a lack of interior decoration and contraptions, but still. Tons of great castle pieces. TONS of regular 1-wide bricks. The little 'siege' vehicles aren't fantastic - when have they ever been - but are still fun. I got like 20 extra metallic teeth! Pictures tonight.

Can't Wait!

I bet I'll be joining you (and everybody who sees the pics) saying: holy megablock! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(You're always the one with unexpected extra pieces, aren't you?) |-/

Not another blinkin "guess what I got in the mail today" thread! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Its time to come up with a new idea.

But congratulations on getting Vladek's Castle Bloody Jay, where did you procure this wonder from?

You probably know this from his picture reveiw, but in case you haven't, he got it from Amazon.com. All the new KK2 sets sre there too.

Actually at the time of posting I hadn't read the picture review. So you have done well to provide the information!