Sign in to follow this  
PenPlays

A rainy hello from NW USA

Hello there fellow Eurobricks members.

After many years of browsing these forums as a guest, I finally have the opportunity to join the ranks of you very, very creative people. My Lego collection may be small, but I can still MOC with the rest of you. You will probably see me in all sorts of places around here.

Like my collection that I've amassed over the past 12+ years, my interest in themes is also various. Also I can say that it never really is a dull moment Lego shopping. Even the slightest sales tug at me, which empties my wallet almost continuously.

There is a chance a few of you have seen me here or there. I was once a part of the Lego Universe Creation Lab, and I played through Lego Universe Beta to the last second of it's life. I also just recently joined Brickset as well, and I've just began my first leap into the community there.

I hope to provide an experience that is equal to those throughout the many forums here, and I can't wait to get to know so many of you.

-Penkid11

Hi Penkid11, and welcome to Eurobricks. Where from the NW are you? I, as a NW resident, am also surprised by the sun we have had today. :classic:

Hi Penkid11, and welcome to Eurobricks. Where from the NW are you? I, as a NW resident, am also surprised by the sun we have had today. :classic:

Tigard, Oregon. I can't think of a better place to live... 15 minutes from a Lego Store. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks, fellow Nexus Force recruit. Fred Meyer tends to have 20% off all LEGO sets fairly often.